Mattias - Do the log function work in Domotics for the message field work. It seem like that this type of array is not enabled for logs in Domotics for that device/text field. I am running the last build/commit.

Best Regards

Angr77

Angr77 skrev:
Mattias - Do the log function work in Domotics for the message field work. It seem like that this type of array is not enabled for logs in Domotics for that device/text field. I am running the last build/commit
No, it seems the current version of Domoticz doesn't support that. For this reason I have actually turned my eyes towards Home Assistant instead, which provides nice timelines of events + a textual log (see their demo). There is actually a fully working Home Assistant integration in the GitHub repo also, I just haven't had time to document it yet. :)

What I have not yet been able to achieve - neither with Domoticz nor Home Assistant - is for them to send push notifications to my smartphone when there is an alert.

• Gilla
Angr77
  • Laddar…
Angr77 skrev:
Finally Mosquitto did now start properly. (e.g. a black CMD window...no text etc) I am starting Mosquitto manually (right/wrong)
Please note that during installation, there is an option to install Mosquitto as a service. If installed in such a way, it will be automatically running in the background when your computer is started.

Since I'm already communicating with Domoticz directly for setting up the hardware/devices, I should consider removing the MQTT dependency altogether.

• Gilla
Angr77
  • Laddar…
A bit complex to install the Home Assistant. The getting started instructions on their site for Home Assistant differs a bit. You need to change so the related Python3 references are changed to Python and also add the paths to the home-assistance directory. Otherwise it is quite straight forward.

But finally when everything seems to have been configured...the Home Assistant GUI just say "loading data" for ever. It seems like the data is delivered in the CMD window for the Python Home-Assistance.....

Best Regards

ANGR77.

Angr77 skrev:
You need to change so the related Python3 references are changed to Python ...
Yes, I forgot to mention that. Updated now - thanks.

Angr77 skrev:
...and also add the paths to the home-assistance directory.
You added the home-assitance dir to you PATH environment variable?

Angr77 skrev:
But finally when everything seems to have been configured...the Home Assistant GUI just say "loading data" for ever. It seems like the data is delivered in the CMD window for the Python Home-Assistance.....
I just noticed the same thing in Internet Explorer. No such problem in Chrome though. What browser did you use?

No - I did not add the home-assistance path to the Environment variable...(Easy thing...but not so common for most people...)

I am using Internet Explorer - I will try another mode...Private mode could maybe be a solution...Chrome - Good to know.

Hi Again!

I did install Chrome as webbrowser...then the Home Assistant web site came up. I have then also launched the home-assistant.bat and everything looks like it is sending data to the H-A webiste.

My problem .- I don't see anything in the GUI. (It states - nothing to show right now) Nothing is configured I am afraid...It seem like the connection between the apps is down...

Best Regards

Angr77

Redigerat:
Angr77 skrev:
I have then also launched the home-assistant.bat and everything looks like it is sending data to the H-A webiste.

My problem .- I don't see anything in the GUI. (It states - nothing to show right now) Nothing is configured I am afraid...It seem like the connection between the apps is down...
Did you edit config.js?
Can you try to remove the "//" in from of "console.log" in home-assistant.js, and then provide some sample output from the window created by landroid2home-assistant.bat ?

It look like this. Home-assistance cmd.PNG
Inloggade ser högupplösta bilder
Skapa konto
Gratis och tar endast 30 sekunder

It looks okej - but when looking in the GUI...

Home-assistance web.PNG
Inloggade ser högupplösta bilder
Skapa konto
Gratis och tar endast 30 sekunder

Angr77 skrev:
It look like this. [bild]
What I wanted to see was the output from my app, but in that image you can see that the requests have been responded to with status code 401 = Unauthorized. You should edit config.js and set the correct password for Home Assistant (the one you used in the browser at first login) in homeAssistantPassword.

• Gilla
Angr77
  • Laddar…
I do think that the password is right set...I will check it when arriving home. But something is fishy here...:)

And the password was the same....strange...

Hmmm guyes!!! You really have to stop this, or I might need to buy another lawn mover :)......... Owning the version 2 already, You making me jealous, not having the wifi model.....

;-)

Just installed this on a rPi and integrated it into my HA installation Works fine, thanks

EDIT: would it be possible to implement "Go home" functionality?

Redigerat:
  • Gilla
Angr77
  • Laddar…
Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.