A Roszka skrev:
Not that common if my broker has never mentioned that, as we are quite new to Sweden, we specifically ask her if there is anything we should look into, she never mentioned any detajlplan.
By the law, buyers don't have the responsibility to check that if the seller confirms that all documents are correct. So, the Swedish law means nothing in this case? I am just trying to understand how this works...
How a seller by the law has responsibility to provide all correct information, but then... when they don't, they don't take any responsibilities according to some other law. I am so confused
But, you have to prove that the sellers did lie or broke the law, are you certain that you can? It´s a game, don't forget.

• Gilla
Anonym9
  • Laddar…
Thanks, I really hope and want to belive in fairness if it come to Swedish law

M Mikkeen skrev:
Sluta ljug nu, i Sverige har vi god tro på våra medmänniskor. Att majoriteten tittar på detaljplanen för att allting ska stämma är fel då hade ju alla överlåtelsebesiktningar gjort detta kan man tycka? ‍♂️
That has nothing to do with a "besiktning". Believe in god, not the human! For your own safety, don´t believe in yourself! ;=)

A Roszka skrev:
Thanks, I really hope and want to belive in fairness if it come to Swedish law
Please don´t! You have to get a good lawyer and prove your rights! Not as easy as it seems. For example: are your house bigger than your neigbours?

• Gilla
Dilato
  • Laddar…
Jonatan79 Jonatan79 skrev:
That has nothing to do with a "besiktning". Believe in god, not the human! For your own safety, don´t believe in yourself! ;=)
För det första så var ditt claim om att de flesta tittar så att huset följer detaljplanen felaktigt.

För det andra kan du gå in på vilken överlåtelsebesiktning beskrivning du vill.

Dessa finns ju till för att underlätta din omfattande undersökningsplikt som köpare.

"En överlåtelsebesiktning genomförs av en certifierad eller godkänd besiktningsman. Till att börja med går besiktningsmannen igenom de handlingar rörande fastigheten som fastighetsägaren lämnar samt de som besiktningsmannen anser relevanta, exempelvis ritningar, bygglov och tekniska beskrivningar. Nästa steg är ett samtal med säljaren för att ställa kompletterande frågor och få sådana upplysningar som inte framgår av dokumentationen. Upplysningarna kan röra underhåll, skador, renoveringar och liknande."

Sedan hade köpare beskrivit flertal gånger i tråden att säljare har upplyst om att det inte fanns någon utbyggnation till besiktningsmannen(därav inga bygglov som behövts undersökas). Dessutom att de skriftligt konstaterat att alla bygglov fanns i informationen som säljare brukar fylla i från mäklaren. (som jag uppfattade det)

Dags att sova nu! Godnatt

• Gilla
kashieda och 1 till
  • Laddar…
Please don't! You have to get a good lawyer and prove your rights! Not as easy as it seems. For example: is your house bigger than your neighbors?
Well, there are bigger houses than mine, but are 2-story houses and mine has only ground floor.
I did not have knowledge, as I have now. But, I don't need to study and become a broker to be able to buy a house, this is why I bought a house through a broker, to assist us and advice us. The same as I don't need to become a mechanic, just to be able to buy a car.
Yes, I regret trusting sellers and the broker, but not much I can do now.
But, you have to prove that the sellers did lie or broke the law, are you certain that you can? It´sa game, don´t forget.

Redigerat:
We don´t know (yet) who ordered the "besiktning" which could be important in this case :(

The seller ordered, it was en independent company that had nothing ti do with the broker or seller. We also spoke with the person that was doing the inspection before buying the house. As she said that there was nothing that she saw concerning about the house except 2 small things that were in the report.

The fact that you know from the municipality that they didnt approve his/hers extension and they were asked to dismount it. And the questioneer you got from the seller as I understood you should have a solid case. Im curious what the lawyer will say.

A Roszka skrev:
The seller ordered, it was en independent company that had nothing ti do with the broker or seller. We also spoke with the person that was doing the inspection before buying the house. As she said that there was nothing that she saw concerning about the house except 2 small things that were in the report.
So, what did the seller write in the contract or Q&A forms about building permits? Did the seller them selves own the house when the building was extended?

M Mikkeen skrev:
The fact that you know from the municipality that they didn't approve his/hers extension and they were asked to dismount it. And the questioner you got from the seller as I understood you should have a solid case. Im curious what the lawyer will say.
They did not built it or extended, the previous seller before them did. But I know, and can proof that they knew it and lied on the contract on purpose

• Gilla
Jonatan79
  • Laddar…
So, what did the seller write in the contract or Q&A forms about building permits? Did the seller themselves own the house when the building was extended?
Thr question was: "Finns erforderliga bygglov" they answerd "yes"
No they did not own the house when the eztention was made. But, I can prove it that they knew aboit the lack of building permits

Worth to read, if you understand it.
https://www.maklarsamfundet.se/nyhe...et-dar-det-finns-byggnader-som-saknar-bygglov

Om säljaren har angett i en frågelista eller motsvarande att det finns bygglov för allt på fastigheten och det senare visar sig att det inte stämmer så föreligger ett konkret faktiskt fel enligt jordabalken eftersom fastigheten avviker ifrån den information som säljaren lämnat. Även i det fall säljaren inte lämnat några särskilda uppgifter om detta ska en köpare som utgångspunkt kunna räkna med att bygglov beviljats för de byggnader och annat bygglovspliktigt som finns på fastigheten. Detta följer av en särbestämmelse i 11 kap 64 § PBL som ger säljaren en principiell upplysningsskyldighet beträffande olovliga åtgärder som har företagits på fastigheten. Även om han eller hon själv inte känner till att sådana åtgärder har förekommit, fritar detta inte säljaren från ansvar enligt paragrafen. Endast om köparen har eller borde ha kännedom om åtgärden kan säljaren gå fri från ansvar. Bestämmelsen hänvisar till 4 kap 12 § Jordabalken vilken kan ge köparen rätt till avdrag på köpeskillingen eller hävning.

• Gilla
Anonym9
  • Laddar…
This could be good, or bad.

If the detaljplan states that you can build as an example, 100m2 house, and no garage, but your house is in the 180m2 range and a 50m2 garage built off record. You essentially have a much bigger space then you could ever achieve "legally", which in theory could make it more attractable and worth more.

Why do you want and need to change the use of the garage to commercial? You can still run a business out of it even if it's just a garage.

• Gilla
Jonatan79
  • Laddar…
M Mikkeen skrev:
Worth to read, if you understand it.
[länk]

Om säljaren har angett i en frågelista eller motsvarande att det finns bygglov för allt på fastigheten och det senare visar sig att det inte stämmer så föreligger ett konkret faktiskt fel enligt jordabalken eftersom fastigheten avviker ifrån den information som säljaren lämnat. Även i det fall säljaren inte lämnat några särskilda uppgifter om detta ska en köpare som utgångspunkt kunna räkna med att bygglov beviljats för de byggnader och annat bygglovspliktigt som finns på fastigheten. Detta följer av en särbestämmelse i 11 kap 64 § PBL som ger säljaren en principiell upplysningsskyldighet beträffande olovliga åtgärder som har företagits på fastigheten. Även om han eller hon själv inte känner till att sådana åtgärder har förekommit, fritar detta inte säljaren från ansvar enligt paragrafen. Endast om köparen har eller borde ha kännedom om åtgärden kan säljaren gå fri från ansvar. Bestämmelsen hänvisar till 4 kap 12 § Jordabalken vilken kan ge köparen rätt till avdrag på köpeskillingen eller hävning.
This part is a bit diffuse "Endast om köparen har eller borde ha kännedom om åtgärden kan säljaren gå fri från ansvar. "

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.