sschakane sschakane skrev:
From side
Is the floor dry or wet under the tiles?

Jonatan79 Jonatan79 skrev:
Is the floor dry or wet under the tiles?
It looks dry since i didnot use it after the pop up.

An you See the ”tätskikt ”? Let me post a pic of how it looks…its s film/mat that is under tills and fix. My pic is not a bathroom, you should have it on the Wall also. It kind of looks like paper…

• Närbild på en vägg och golv där tätskiktet syns under kaklet, vid en dörrkarm. Det är en grå film/matta som fästs under plattor för att skydda mot fukt.
    Inloggade ser högupplösta bilder
    Skapa konto
    Gratis och tar endast 30 sekunder
Redigerat:
Globetrot Globetrot skrev:
An you See the ”tätskikt ”? Let me post a pic of how it looks…its s film/mat that is under tills and fix. My pic is not a bathroom, you should have it on the Wall also. It kind of looks like paper…

• Uppbrutet kakelgolv visar cementbas med några avlägsnade svarta plattor, omgivna av intakta svarta och vita klinkerplattor i ett hörn av rummet.
    Skapa konto
This is extra claim

• Öppen springa i väggen mellan en vit dörrkarm och vita kakelplattor över svarta golvplattor. En svart stol syns i bakgrunden på ett trägolv.
    Skapa konto
Do you live there or did you sell?

Jonatan79 Jonatan79 skrev:
Do you live there or did you sell?
I live here

How is this even possible? What a mess….😳😳😳

Would this be considered ”fackmässigt ”?

I would say. Step 1. Make sure you have ”tätskikt” and get a besiktning / inspection Done Step 2. Contact the former companys insurance and See of this is covered. Step3. Contact a company or let the insurance help you fix.

Redigerat:
sschakane sschakane skrev:
I live here
Ok, sorry. You’ve hired cowboy builders. Hope the rest of the bathroom is intact.

• Gilla
Globetrot
  • Laddar…
The good thing, it is probably easier to check the membrane (tätskikt) when the tiles are already removed.

If tätskikt is there, hope that they just took a fikapaus and the fix got dry on these few tiles.

There will be water under the tiles. The membrane is what is preventing water from going into the walls.

If the membrane is ok, it is probably easy to glue back the tiles and fix this visual. Sad if tiles keep falling of if you fix these...

Learn how to do it yourself... If insurance do not pay for it.

• Gilla
sschakane och 2 till
  • Laddar…
Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.