hi all,

English here.......

Purchase a house a year ago and have a Bacho ACJ in the downstairs laundry. Can anyone explain how this works? How does the temp work? Is it just a guess? I seem to put on high heat and it works well, but then when I turn the knob just a little I hear a click and then the heat around the house blows cold out the ducts.

Is there a way to leave on heat all the time and have it "kick in" when needed?

Anyone know where the temp is taken from? Would it be in the actual laundry.

Also, if anyone knows what Kwh it uses as I've been told either 6Kw or 3Kw. I see a sticker inside and it says 6kw. So I guess this is quite expensive to run. It's the original system when the house was built in 1990. I've changed all the filters and it runs well.

Also, a nice link to a manual would be great!

• Thermostat control panel of a Bacho ACJ system showing temperature adjustment knob and 'Luftvärme' label, set against a white wall.
    Inloggade ser högupplösta bilder
    Skapa konto
    Gratis och tar endast 30 sekunder
Welcome to the forum!

It should do just that, when you turn the knob down and you hear the click, that means that the thermostat is cutting of the heat. Then the pump will circulate the air around the house.

When the meter “feels” that the temperature falls below the set value, the heating will kick in again. So my advice is to find the meter and put a thermometer there and adjust the knob too your liking.

The meter could be anywhere in the house. Check to see if there’s a small cable going somewhere from the pump and follow it.

It will probably be in a larger room, like a living room or in the hallway. But could be anywhere as I mentioned. Or it could also be inside the pump, measuring the air it’s pulling in.

In that case you could do the same thing, put a thermometer in a room you often use and adjust the knob to your liking. Remember that it takes a long time to find the preferred setting and it varies over the year. Fine tuning room temperatures should be done slowly, often over several days.

The upper knob I assume controls the fan speed.

And yes, it uses quite a lot of energy so it can be expensive. Depending on your cost for electricity, desired room temperature and amount of insulation on your house.

Hi!

Great thanks! I will look for the meter... but I've looked so far, but can't find anything yet. I'll take another look. I'm thinking it's actually inside the unit, but not 100% sure.

I was under the impression that it takes time to adjust to a setting that you prefer. It's just getting it right :-D

Thanks for the answer. Much Appreciated.

Your welcome!

The meter could very well be inside the unit in your laundry room.. So don’t worry if you don’t find one.

There could (probably should) also be a second unit. This system might be equipped with “heat recycling”. Meaning that some of the the heat from the “foul” air that it pulls out from rooms as kitchen and bathrooms, is used to pre-heat the fresh air that’s being pulled in from outside.

There might be some summer/winter settings on that unit, and there could very well be filters that should be replaced.

• Gilla
Damon Allen
  • Laddar…
J jonaserik skrev:
Here you have one
[länk]
Elektric info

Great! Thank you! ☺️

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.