Hi,

My home renovation project has 3x LED dimming circuits via KNX system, driven by a Schneider (Merten) MTN646991 Control Unit 0-10V V REG-K/3-gang with manual mode controller (see attached .pdf for datasheet):

1x dimming circuit for 24V LEDs - SOLVED, I will use a dimming solution from DesignLight
2x dimming circuits for 230VAC LED bulbs - NEED YOUR HELP/ADVICE.

I have one 230V LED in GU10 socket, mounted in an ateljé Lyktan Ogle lamp and one 230V LED Philips MASTER LEDbulb D 17-75W E27 WW (see attached .pdf).

I've understood that for the dimming of the 230VAC LED bulbs I need a PWM controller, driven between 0-10V. Could you recommend me such product on the Swedish market?

Regards,
Andrei

Hi Bo,

Meanwhile, I have found the answer to my question.

My KNX design company has suggested to use 0-10V control circuit for the LED downlight bulbs (which actually work at 12-24V). Since my whole project it's on KNX, I have discovered the product which match my needs is MTN649330 (Universal dimming actuator REG‐K/ 2x230/300 W). It dimms directly the 220VAC voltage, so I can connect it to my E27 bulb. See the attached .pdf file with the KNX dimmers.

Also, the other document attached shows the compatibility between these KNX dimmers and the major LED bulbs which exists on the market. You might keep this document for your reference, you never know when you need it. :rolleyes:

Thank you,
Andrei

Redigerat:
  • Gilla
Bo.Siltberg
  • Laddar…
Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.