Nyfniken skrev:
Det låter mest som att du vill köpa ett nytt kylskåp tycker jag...

[länk]
Den där länken sabbade väl rätt ordentligt för TS. ;) Han var ju på väg att uppgradera... :p

Sedär, så enkelt tänkte jag inte. Nackdelen är väl att jag hinner halvägs hemifrån innan larmet går. Men jag skall nog prova denna enkla lösning.

Att lära mig stänga dörren är lönlöst, den kampen är redan förlorad.

Redigerat:
Ha som regel att aldrig öppna frysen om du snart ska ut :D

MMR skrev:
Sedär, så enkelt tänkte jag inte. Nackdelen är väl att jag hinner halvägs hemifrån innan larmet går. Men jag skall nog prova denna enkla lösning.
Laborera med larmet och ställ det så högt så att det går bara minuter efter att du öppnat dörren. Några falsklarm lär ju inte göra någon skada annat än om du smyger upp mitt i natten för att inte väcka någon.

Chat-GPT föreslår följande lösning..

I apologize for the inconvenience. Here's a text-based description of the circuit:

**Components Needed:**
1. 555 Timer IC
2. Resistors: 10kΩ, 100kΩ
3. Capacitor: 10µF
4. Transistor (NPN, like 2N3904)
5. Buzzer or Speaker
6. Diode (1N4148 or similar)
7. Light Sensor (LDR - Light Dependent Resistor)
8. Power Source (typically 9V battery)
9. Breadboard or PCB for assembling the circuit
10. Connecting wires

**Circuit Diagram:**
You can connect the components as follows:

1. Connect pin 1 of the 555 timer IC (GND) to the ground (negative) terminal of your power source.

2. Connect pin 8 of the 555 timer IC (VCC) to the positive terminal of your power source (e.g., +9V).

3. Connect pin 4 of the 555 timer IC (Reset) to VCC (+9V) to disable the reset function.

4. Connect pin 5 of the 555 timer IC (Control Voltage) to the junction of the LDR and a resistor (e.g., 10kΩ) connected to VCC. The other end of the resistor connects to pin 8 (VCC).

5. Connect a 100kΩ resistor between pins 7 (Discharge) and 8 (VCC).

6. Connect a 10µF capacitor between pins 2 (Trigger) and 0V (GND).

7. Connect pin 6 (Threshold) to pin 2 (Trigger).

8. Connect pin 3 (OUT) to the base of an NPN transistor (e.g., 2N3904). Also, connect a 10kΩ resistor between pin 3 and VCC (+9V).

9. Connect the collector of the transistor to one terminal of the buzzer or speaker.

10. Connect the emitter of the transistor to 0V (GND).

11. Connect a diode (e.g., 1N4148) with the cathode (striped end) connected to the collector of the transistor and the anode connected to VCC (+9V).

12. Connect one terminal of the LDR to VCC (+9V) and the other terminal to the junction of the 10kΩ resistor and Control Voltage (pin 5).

Now, when the refrigerator light is on for more than 30 seconds, it will illuminate the LDR, causing the resistance of the LDR to decrease and trigger the 555 timer. The timer will then activate the transistor, which turns on the buzzer or speaker to produce an audible alarm sound. Adjust the values of the components as needed to fine-tune the timing of the circuit.

A
G gunmar skrev:
Chat-GPT föreslår följande lösning..

I apologize for the inconvenience. Here's a text-based description of the circuit:

**Components Needed:**
1. 555 Timer IC
2. Resistors: 10kΩ, 100kΩ
3. Capacitor: 10µF
4. Transistor (NPN, like 2N3904)
5. Buzzer or Speaker
6. Diode (1N4148 or similar)
7. Light Sensor (LDR - Light Dependent Resistor)
8. Power Source (typically 9V battery)
9. Breadboard or PCB for assembling the circuit
10. Connecting wires

**Circuit Diagram:**
You can connect the components as follows:

1. Connect pin 1 of the 555 timer IC (GND) to the ground (negative) terminal of your power source.

2. Connect pin 8 of the 555 timer IC (VCC) to the positive terminal of your power source (e.g., +9V).

3. Connect pin 4 of the 555 timer IC (Reset) to VCC (+9V) to disable the reset function.

4. Connect pin 5 of the 555 timer IC (Control Voltage) to the junction of the LDR and a resistor (e.g., 10kΩ) connected to VCC. The other end of the resistor connects to pin 8 (VCC).

5. Connect a 100kΩ resistor between pins 7 (Discharge) and 8 (VCC).

6. Connect a 10µF capacitor between pins 2 (Trigger) and 0V (GND).

7. Connect pin 6 (Threshold) to pin 2 (Trigger).

8. Connect pin 3 (OUT) to the base of an NPN transistor (e.g., 2N3904). Also, connect a 10kΩ resistor between pin 3 and VCC (+9V).

9. Connect the collector of the transistor to one terminal of the buzzer or speaker.

10. Connect the emitter of the transistor to 0V (GND).

11. Connect a diode (e.g., 1N4148) with the cathode (striped end) connected to the collector of the transistor and the anode connected to VCC (+9V).

12. Connect one terminal of the LDR to VCC (+9V) and the other terminal to the junction of the 10kΩ resistor and Control Voltage (pin 5).

Now, when the refrigerator light is on for more than 30 seconds, it will illuminate the LDR, causing the resistance of the LDR to decrease and trigger the 555 timer. The timer will then activate the transistor, which turns on the buzzer or speaker to produce an audible alarm sound. Adjust the values of the components as needed to fine-tune the timing of the circuit.
All freezers with or without light has that funktion, or they just detect The temp.
Fridges usually have lights and they tigger The alarm since 20year back.
The problem not yet solved is that The door can be open 1cm without The light going on and u Never realize that The door is open. That in combination of dynamic coolingen (fan) will be a disaster

Fuck autocorrect

electroluxaren skrev:
All freezers with or without light has that funktion, or they just detect The temp.
Fridges usually have lights and they tigger The alarm since 20year back.
The problem not yet solved is that The door can be open 1cm without The light going on and u Never realize that The door is open. That in combination of dynamic coolingen (fan) will be a disaster

Fuck autocorrect
I wonder even after 20 years why the fridge/freezer companies have not solved this to get alarm when door is left slightly open (I mean when fridge/freezer is open only a little bit hence the open door trigger/light does not get turned on because that triggers only when it is open a bit more).
Now a days they have electronic (probably magnetic based) triggers but still that does not detect slight open door, so fridge companies need to really update the solution.

I am thinking to use IKEA PARASOLL sensor to see if the solves the issue. I guess that will need some calibration in terms where to put both parts of sensor and adjust space b/w them accordingly so that that even slight open door triggers it.

Tilt the fridge just a tiny bit backwards and the door will close by itself.

Düsseldorff
B bugmenot2k skrev:
I wonder even after 20 years why the fridge/freezer companies have not solved this to get alarm when door is left slightly open (I mean when fridge/freezer is open only a little bit hence the open door trigger/light does not get turned on because that triggers only when it is open a bit more).
Now a days they have electronic (probably magnetic based) triggers but still that does not detect slight open door, so fridge companies need to really update the solution.

I am thinking to use IKEA PARASOLL sensor to see if the solves the issue. I guess that will need some calibration in terms where to put both parts of sensor and adjust space b/w them accordingly so that that even slight open door triggers it.
But they have. Both my freezer and my fridge beeps after 30 seconds if left only a tiny bit open.

• Gilla
Dilato
  • Laddar…
I have it a bit tilted so it closes by it self when I leave the door open 30 degrees or more but when it is left slightly open, probably that is less than 5 degrees then it does not closes by it self. I think they do have magnets so that door gets pulled and gets closed and strong magnets instead of weak magnets will solve this that even slight open door gets pulled, but there would be downside that you need to pull harder to open it, so a more smart sensor would be the ultimate solution.

Düsseldorff Düsseldorff skrev:
But they have. Both my freezer and my fridge beeps after 30 seconds if left only a tiny bit open.
It does beep for me as well, but question is how small opening it detects, means door is still open just when the light turns off . At least my year old full featured BOSCH does not detect that small opening.

Düsseldorff
B bugmenot2k skrev:
It does beep for me as well, but question is how small opening it detects. At least my year old BOSCH does not detect that.
I don't know about Bosch but my Miele fridge and freezer does beep whenever the doors are not fully closed, no matter how small the gap is.

Düsseldorff Düsseldorff skrev:
I don't know about Bosch but my Miele fridge and freezer does beep whenever the doors are not fully closed, no matter how small the gap is.
Thats nice. I guess other companies needs to follow Miele then.

• Gilla
Düsseldorff
  • Laddar…
A
D Dilato skrev:
Tilt the fridge just a tiny bit backwards and the door will close by itself.
does not help if the drawer isnt i correct position

electroluxaren skrev:
does not help if the drawer isnt i correct position
Correct, so the only reliable solution is to make sure the door is fully closed.
It becomes a reflex habit to do so after a while and it works on all doors everywhere 😉

• Gilla
Anonymiserad 137805
  • Laddar…
Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.