ralf-byggahus ralf-byggahus skrev:
TX! The valves are installed now - no more leaking! But unfortunately the heating service here in Germany really doesn't have any suitable 'Handratt' for these valves :(
i will then order some of these ENH-'Handratts' from the Din VVS Butik..
In
ralf-byggahus ralf-byggahus skrev:
TX! The valves are installed now - no more leaking! But unfortunately the heating service here in Germany really doesn't have any suitable 'Handratt' for these valves :(
i will then order some of these ENH-'Handratts' from the Din VVS Butik..
Why not use a thermostat, like the Evosense suggested above? Personally I use these: https://store.danfoss.com/en/Climat...Built-in-sensor,-8-°C---28-°C,-M28/p/013G2761 (Danfoss 013G2761).

I do not really need thermostats. The rooms in our house are not really separated from each other, we mostly do not have any doors between the rooms and if, then the doors are almost always open (with the exception of the bathroom :) ). So all radiators are normally on 'fully open' and the heating system only is regulated by an outdoor temp sensor - all rooms are on the same temperatur. There are only a few radiators which have to be on 'low heat' (f.e. garage or cellar) and that can be easily done by a 'handratt'. I even was thinking about replacing the old valves by just a screw or a plug, if I wouldn't have been able to get the replacement valves.... To put a Handratt onto the valve is for optical reasons mainly. In Germany you get so called 'Bauschutzkappen' ('protection cap') for radiator regulation. That would have even been enough for me, but I do not get them with an 28x1.5 thread and suitable for the 10MZ10.

• Gilla
Ge mig ett rep
  • Laddar…
Produkter som diskuteras i tråden
Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.