@mycke_nu: Your advice is what I am thinking to do.

@all: sweet thanks

How long it takes to get the money depends on how far away you set the date for the buyer to take over the house. When we sold our appartment it was only 2 weeks between the showing of the appartment and the whole deal was finished.

But that requires a buyer that is interested of sdeeding things up. The time to sell is not about getting the money, it is depending on how fast the buyer wants the house.

Haha

No one wants to buy a house in Svenljunga.

I don't think you'll find such a company in Sweden. I have never heard of one at least.
I guess these "cash house buyer" companies are taking advantage of people with acute credit problems, buying property at discount prices. They probably don't have loads of cash, just another line of credit.

If you need to sell really fast, I think your option is to advertise on Blocket and locally (newspaper, billboards) stressing it's an opportunity for a quick deal.
Of course you will have to offer a pretty low price, below normal market value, to get a quick deal.
If you are moving away from Sweden, the buyer will probably also consider that it will be hard to get hold of you for any claims for hidden damages in the house. That could also affect the price in a negative way.

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.