Kettle, plug, fridge, milk, coffee. Yawn.

The word bulldozer wandered through his mind for a moment in search of something to connect with.

The bulldozer outside the kitchen window was quite a big one.

He stared at it.

“Yellow,” he thought, and stomped off back to his bedroom to get dressed.

Passing the bathroom he stopped to drink a large glass of water, and another. He began to suspect that he was hung over. Why was he hung over? Had he been drinking the night be- fore? He supposed that he must have been. He caught a glint in the shaving mirror. “Yellow,” he thought, and stomped on to the bedroom.

He stood and thought. The pub, he thought. Oh dear, the pub. He vaguely remembered being angry, angry about something that seemed important. He’d been telling people about it, telling people about it at great length, he rather suspected: his clearest visual recollection was of glazed looks on other people’s faces. Something about a new bypass he’d just found out about. It had been in the pipeline for months only no one seemed to have known about it. Ridiculous. He took a swig of water. It would sort itself out, he’d decided, no one wanted a bypass, the council didn’t have a leg to stand on. It would sort itself out.

God, what a terrible hangover it had earned him though. He looked at himself in the wardrobe mirror. He stuck out his tongue. “Yellow,” he thought. The word yellow wandered through his mind in search of something to connect with.

Fifteen seconds later he was out of the house and lying in front of a big yellow bulldozer that was advancing up his garden path.

Det står en stor gul maskin i vår trädgård. Den tuggar i sig berggrunden.

• Gilla
Dalbotant och 1 till
  • Laddar…
Du kan vara lugn, det byggs inga förbifarter på Gotland ;-)

Näe för dom finns redan där. Tittar jag på kartan ser det ut som att det finns många sätt att ta sig från norr till söder utan att åka raktigenom Visby. Märkligt att man inte sett fördelen med detta i stockholm. Eller rättare sagt, märkligt att man fortfarande debatterar fördelen med detta i Stockholm.

ullberg
phl skrev:
Du tittar på det i fel skala, hela Gotland blir en förbifart, förbifart Danmark, förlåt - Skåne menar jag... ;)

De ska bara bli klara med Ekerö innan de sätter tänderna i nästa ö

mycke_nu skrev:
Kettle, plug, fridge, milk, coffee. Yawn.

The word bulldozer wandered through his mind for a moment in search of something to connect with.

The bulldozer outside the kitchen window was quite a big one.

He stared at it.

“Yellow,” he thought, and stomped off back to his bedroom to get dressed.

Passing the bathroom he stopped to drink a large glass of water, and another. He began to suspect that he was hung over. Why was he hung over? Had he been drinking the night be- fore? He supposed that he must have been. He caught a glint in the shaving mirror. “Yellow,” he thought, and stomped on to the bedroom.

He stood and thought. The pub, he thought. Oh dear, the pub. He vaguely remembered being angry, angry about something that seemed important. He’d been telling people about it, telling people about it at great length, he rather suspected: his clearest visual recollection was of glazed looks on other people’s faces. Something about a new bypass he’d just found out about. It had been in the pipeline for months only no one seemed to have known about it. Ridiculous. He took a swig of water. It would sort itself out, he’d decided, no one wanted a bypass, the council didn’t have a leg to stand on. It would sort itself out.

God, what a terrible hangover it had earned him though. He looked at himself in the wardrobe mirror. He stuck out his tongue. “Yellow,” he thought. The word yellow wandered through his mind in search of something to connect with.

Fifteen seconds later he was out of the house and lying in front of a big yellow bulldozer that was advancing up his garden path.

Det står en stor gul maskin i vår trädgård. Den tuggar i sig berggrunden.
Liftarens guide till galaxen?

Nu är röret utbytt.
ImageUploadedByByggahus.se1399660479.959269.jpg
Inloggade ser högupplösta bilder
Skapa konto
Gratis och tar endast 30 sekunder

• Gilla
Mikael_L
  • Laddar…
Och nu är hålet fyllt med EPS-betong igen.
ImageUploadedByByggahus.se1399666571.957025.jpg
Skapa konto

Dessutom pågår provtryckning av golvvärmeslangen.

• Gilla
AndersMalmgren
  • Laddar…
Jag har haft koll på dig RB då jag vet att vi ligger ungefär lika, skönt att veta att du inte gått om :)

Bra jobbat btw!

• Gilla
-RB-
  • Laddar…
AndersMalmgren skrev:
Jag har haft koll på dig RB då jag vet att vi ligger ungefär lika, skönt att veta att du inte gått om :)

Bra jobbat btw!
Jag har koll på dig med och gillar att du ligger lite före och delar med dig av dina erfarenheter. :)
Tack för det!

• Gilla
AndersMalmgren
  • Laddar…
Ränt runt hos diverse bygghandlare och begärt priser för stundande altan och marksten. Verkar bli billigare än befarat, något måste vara fel - å andra sidan är det ju inte klart ännu :)

(Så mycket billigare att frun helt plötsligt gick med på inköp av fler blåa prylar :D)

phl skrev:
En liten bit till så har vi snart en förbifart till Litauen..

Trickigt att få ner tre stora avloppsbrunnar (170 cm höga) i backen när berget ligger 20 cm under markytan.

IMG_5321.2014-05-10_044843.jpg
Skapa konto

Blev mest målning igårkväll :(

mycke_nu skrev:
[bild]
Rotor och hammare! Lite vågat :)

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.