Hej

Vilka linje med stål tråd bruka Telia för telefonlinje utom hus ?
Är det EUALEV eller ELAKY eller andra linje ?
Och vilka koppling bruka ni för koppling telefon linje utom hus ?
Vilka företag sälja det ?

Mvh
Nol

Har någon en svar ?
Jag vilja sätta ett telefon i våra stuga.

Mvh
Nol

Maybe my Swedish is so bad that nobody understand what I am writing so therefor I explain my question in English.

I want to connect the phone in our vacation house (stuga) but therefor I have to make a new line in the sky from the house to the stuga.
My questions are :
What is the best phoneline with steel powerline for this or what kind of phoneline does Telia use in the sky ?
Is that an EUALEV or ELAKY or is it an other line ?
If I have to connect the line, which connectors are the best to use in the air ?
Where can I buy these thinks ?

I hope someone can help me.
Best Regards / Med vänliga hälsningar,
Nol

P
If I understand you right you have two houses and want to connect the second house to the first house telephone line.
How far is it between the two houses?

Distance is ±20-25 meter

P
Are you sure that you are allowed to connect to the airborne line? What does Telia says about it? Isn't easier to place a plasicpipe in the gound and place a cable in that and connect it to a already existing connector indoor?
Or why not use DECT phones?

Telekabel ELLY 4x0,6 dia:6,5mm

ELAQBY 2x2x06 (ytter dia:5,0mm)

Place a plasicpipe in the gound and place a cable in that and connect it to a already existing connector indoor.

@TheStills
I am not connecting to the airbornline, i am connect it to an existing connector indoor.
The stuga is in the wood so I am not sure if a DECT phone will work properly.
Making a plasticpipe in de ground is almost not possible, rocks and trees etc.
Therefor I suggest to make an airline from my indoor connector to the stuga.
That line run from my house to a pole and from there to the stuga, the pole is ±18 meters from the house and ± 5 meters from the stuga.

@b2b2
Thank you for the information about the kabel.
Both kabels have no steel kabel running with the telekabel. Should I twist the telekabel around any steelkabel ? Is that how Telia works too ?
Do you have any idea about the diameter of the steelkabel if it is hanging between the house and the the pole (distance ±20 meter) ?
Do you have information about good soks incase I have to connect 2 kabels in openair so that it is waterproof ?

Try to stop one of the cars marked whit Relacom or Eltel and ask if you can get 25 meter of "tuka" or EVL.

P
Have you tried the DECT? 20-25 meters should be possible. Some trees dont stop the signal. Place the base close to the nearest wall in the house

I keep my open eye open. Thank you.
Does the TUKA and EVL have a steelkabel running ?
Where can I find them on internet ? I could not find anything about those kabels.

I try a DECT phone but that did not work well, a lot of nois on the line but not on the phone in my house.

The cable names I used is old names only used inside the old Telia and I am not sure the new name and this is the same cable but Tuka is the "short name" and the EVL was the old Telia name of it. I do not know the correct new name on it.
Probably you also can use a normal telecom cable and hang it to a steel wire as this is so short.

Thank you, so the Telekabel ELLY 4x0,6 dia:6,5mm and the ELAQBY 2x2x06 (ytter dia:5,0mm) kabel are also non steel running kabels ?
And I have to twist it around a steel kabel ?

Thank you all - tack så mycket
Nol

Well. One way to do that is to buy a cheap garden hose and thread the cable and a wire through the hose. One instant cable with a steel wire

Hi again. This time I checked on www.selga.se on this cables and I think the correct one is ELLC.

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.