H can anybody advise me how to fit a new temperature gauge to a Vedex 3300. I have tried but the cable from the gauge disappears down a hole with three other wires, have tried tugging at it but no joy, i am frightened that i disturb the other wires, Thanks Steve

That pipe goes straight into the boiler water
There are 3 wires in the pipe and all must be pulled out at the same time. Sometimes they have irritated the pipe, but should be able to pull straight out with a little force

J jonaserik skrev:
There are 3 wires in the pipe and all must be pulled out at the same time. Sometimes they have irritated the pipe, but should be able to pull straight out with a little force
S Stegra1 skrev:
H can anybody advise me how to fit a new temperature gauge to a Vedex 3300. I have tried but the cable from the gauge disappears down a hole with three other wires, have tried tugging at it but no joy, i am frightened that i disturb the other wires, Thanks Steve
J jonaserik skrev:
J jonaserik skrev:
J jonaserik skrev:
J jonaserik skrev:
Thank you i will try that, but i feel nervous about pulling all three wires out, so i will drink a bottle of Absoslut first

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.