Hej

I want to renovate a part of the roof, therefor I take off the tiles and the roofwood and fix new roofwood and then i put back the same tiles on the roof.
Do you protect the roofwood agains waterleak incase a tile is blowing off or break ?
If so, what do you use between the roofwood and the tiles ?
Takpap or vindpap or plastic or nothing ?

Thank´s for your advice
Mvh
Nol

The exact type you need may depend on the angle of the roof. If it's less than 18 degrees (I am unsure of the exact figure) you need some special solutions.

Angle is ± 45 degrees

You absolutely need the takpapp. The tiles are mostly for protection of the takpapp and not the main barrier against water. The takpapp is what keeps your house dry.

I understand but Hempularen wrote "the type of takpap depends on angle" so I like to know if I need type 2000 or 2200 or an other type ?

If You have a roof with an angle of +/-45 degrees you should be able to choose almost any type. Only if there is a very low angle so that the water/snow has more problem running off there could be a need for special types of takpapper. Ask at your nearest retailer and they will guide you.

2200 will be fine. other types may be needed for roofs with significantly less angel of the roof.

Thank you all for the advice, this help me a lot

It's the YAP2200 quality you're looking for. It's a polyester reinforced quality. Stay clear of the mineral fibre reinforced YAM-type. The latter is used for sheds and other buildings you're not living in.

They call that product YAP 2200, but they describe a YAM-product in the description. Make sure you get the YAP.

Thank´s Mattiasp I don´t read that but my Swedish is poor and special technical Swedish but when I enlarge the photo it say YAP 2200 KK and that is the one I need ?!

The description is probably wrong

Again thanks for the notice and your advice. When I go to the store I double check for YAP 2200 !

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.