Hi All,

I dont know much swedish so writting in english, We moved into two story house in oct 2020. Last year I haven’t focus much on the problem with heating as that was our first year and we were still settling down. But problem was there and this is taking way too much of energy and time 

House comes with IVT Greenline Plus (Bergvärmepump). Both floors have a mix of underfloor and radiator heating. Basement floor was working fine last year, but the first floor was not getting heating properly. Underfloor heating only seems to work in the bathroom. Radiators in the bedrooms were working but rest of house i.e. kitchen (underfloor), living room (radiators) were clod.

Start of the winter basement floor was okay. But the problem was still there with first floor. So, I called a kylservice company to check and they were not able to find the issue and suggested we should change the old radiators in the living room I have attached the photos. Explanation to change the radiator was the old radiators are not effective with For Bergvärmepump as the water temperature does not go above 40c, so a new radiator like TP22 ( https://www.bygghemma.se/hus-och-bygg/varme -and-ventilation / elements-and-radiator / water-borne-elements / water-borne-elements-thermopanel-v4 / p-404906-405087? gclid = Cj0KCQiA2ZCOBhDiARIsAMRfv9IyEiOvgx8_N243i1atmTSqd_uCwGBBMIbB) can increase the floor, which seems logical and the quote for changing is 17100 incl. material cost. For underfloor heating they flush the system, thinking that can resolve the issue. But issue remains the same for first floor.

Now the problem started with the basement floor also. Underfloor heating was not working and we noticed that after few days and the reason was that the electricity for the pump was disconnected, after connecting it again 2 circuits seems to work fine but the return pipe for one is cold. Attached is the photo.

I try to take out the air from the marked pipe but does not seems to work or maybe I do not know how to do it properly.

So here are my questions after this long story 

- Is the quote for 17100 for radiator replacement, okay?

- How can increase the temperature for the underfloor heating on the first floor ie in kitchen and hall. Attached are the photos of the pipes and the thermal temperature readings.

- I assume the issue with the basement underfloor heating is air, so how can take out the air?

• En vit radiator med termostatventil monterad längs med en vägg i ett rum med trägolv.
    Inloggade ser högupplösta bilder
    Skapa konto
    Gratis och tar endast 30 sekunder
  • Vit radiator och anslutande rör ovanför ett stengolv, synliga baksida och anslutningar.
    Skapa konto
  • VVS-installation med etiketter för källare, kall returledning och avluftningsrör.
    Skapa konto
  • VVS-installation med märkta rör som kopplar till kök, badrum och hall för golvvärme.
    Skapa konto
  • Termisk bild som visar temperaturfördelning med kallare område på 26.6°C och varmare på 22.2°C.
    Skapa konto
  • Infrarödbild som visar värmefördelning med olika temperaturer, för att illustrera uppvärmningsproblem i en byggnad.
    Skapa konto
  • Värmekamera bild som visar temperaturfördelning i en vägg, varmare områden i gult och kallare i lila.
    Skapa konto
Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.