Hej

We have a regular mainboard in our house with one jordfelsbrytare (RCD), one jordrail and one nollrailWhen the RCD fell off all power in the house is off and therefor I want 2 RCD´s but then I need two nollrails.
Can someone explain me how I can fix that ?
Tack

Yes, but because of the Swedish electrical codes, you can´t do anything by your self than call an electrician.
You have to do a reconstruction of the distribution box to arrange a neutral terminal and an RCD If you don´t have a distribution box where there is a neutral terminal that you can split. But anyway, it´s nothing you should do by your self.

Sorry for my English grammar....

• Gilla
Patrik_Hed
  • Laddar…
Your English is good, I understand clear.
Thank you but maybe I mistype something so please let me explain more.
We have TN-C system in our house which, as far as I know, mean 4 wires = 3 fase and earth (yellow-green)
The earth is split up in the distribution box to the noll (bleu)
One RCD is already connected to 9 fuses and one RCD is connected to 1 fuse.
An electrician did that a few years ago incase the main RCD fell off I still have a light from the second RCD
The noll from that single group goes directly to the second RCD.
So far it works fine !
But I want more groups over the second RCD
The distribution box have 3 rows : on the top are 9 fuses - on the middle row are 3 fuses and on the bottom row is the main switch and the 2 RCD
Above the top row are the earthplint and the nollplint
From the middle row fuses is one fuse in use and the other 2 are not in use.
All fuses are 1-pol
If I want to use some of the second row fuses then I need a second nollplint.
The electrician can install a second nollplint or replace the 1-pol fuses into 2-pol fuses. In that case I can ask him to replace the 3 fuses to the top row so that I have 3 unused fuses for the future.
What would you advice ?

There does not seem to be any practial issues with adding a new neutral terminal/busbar in your distribution board. You seem to have room at the top, middle or bottom. Just find a suitable terminal like this one:
9538908979230.jpg
It can be mounted on the DIN-rail if appropriate.

Like Bo wrote, it seems to work but it would be best to let the electrician decide when he sees how the distribution box is built and talks with you how you want it to work.

Thank you both, now I have an idea what is possible.

• Gilla
Glufsglufs
  • Laddar…
Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.