tommib
What country are you going to be using them in? The standard for electrical plugs is different in Denmark compared to Germany (and Sweden).

• Gilla
hepaha
  • Laddar…
I had to read the question again. Asking where to but electrical stuff online in either denmark or germany is a strange question to be found in a swedish forum. Admin, please move this thread to the electrical and plumbing section in the german forums.

It's just that the 3 main brands I find in shops to be quite ugly and not as well designed as the ones I usually use le grand.
Also the price is very high I saw other threads talking about more choice of prodouct and better prices

[QUOTE = "Johan456, post: 3208125, member: 189520"] I had to read the question again. Asking where to go online in either denmark or germany is a strange question to be found in a swedish forum. Admin, please move this thread to the electrical and plumbing section in the german forums. [/ QUOTE]
Thanks but we are in sweden,

Yeah, it was a joke...

H hepaha skrev:
It's just that the 3 main brands I find in shops to be quite ugly and not as well designed as the ones I usually use le grand.
Also the price is very high I saw other threads talking about more choice of prodouct and better prices
Well, Legrand can be found in Sweden to. At least MCBs and stuff. I have never seen any sockets or plugs from Legrand. Can you post some pictures?

Bästa svaret

tommib
If you are in Sweden you can buy electrical supplies from Germany, they are compatible. If you stick to known brands they will probably be of good quality.

You should probably know that it is illegal in Sweden to do electrical installation work, except for very few things (replacing light switches and sockets for the same type and replacing fixed light armatures in dry rooms).

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.