Hey guys where can I buy a a fresh wood from the forest, something that is thick to make a table out of. I need only one at the most.

Regards
Wael

• Stapel av färska tjocka timmerstockar på ett sågverk, potentiellt lämpliga för bordstillverkning.
    Inloggade ser högupplösta bilder
    Skapa konto
    Gratis och tar endast 30 sekunder
This it not my domains but Sawmill in Swedish is "Sågverk". If you do a Google maps search for it, you will probably find a couple of them nearby.

Call one of them up and explain what you're looking for. I think it's pretty common that end customers place custom orders to them.

• Gilla
Wael88
  • Laddar…
Nyfniken Nyfniken skrev:
This it not my domains but Sawmill in Swedish is "Sågverk". If you do a Google maps search for it, you will probably find a couple of them nearby.

Call one of them up and explain what you're looking for. I think it's pretty common that end customers place custom orders to them.
Thanks, the keywords you used both in English and Swedish helped me alot. Thank you again and happy easter holiday!

Where are you live?

• Gilla
Wael88
  • Laddar…
nino nino skrev:
Where are you live?
I live in Värmdö but I bought a farm house in Enköping and I will be moving there soon. So I will need that wood in Enköping.

• Gilla
nino
  • Laddar…
Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.