Apropå skador när gör-det-självare bygger och renoverar. Per hämtade just arbetskläderna och solglasögon. Han skulle hjälpa Dennis att knacka ner puts.
Flisorna flyger och skyddsglasögon är nödvändiga. Man tager vad man haver, därför är solbrillorna på.

Du kan läsa blogginlägget här: Apropå farliga jobb

A
I hvanet been there in a few months...also becomame tired of the drama and the sometimes negative energy...thanks for clearing that up - I wondered what was up! sorry for your friend -

B
Auto blogs are junk in my onoipin, always have been.. it is just more people littering the internet with worthless recycled crap. I guess it does fit in somewhere though for example: if I was searching for a topic and found what I was looking for but not from where it originated from then I guess it can attribute to helping the inforamtion get around to people. I think if people just take the time to create original material it is much more rewarding and the money will come as long as you are dedicated. Lazy people don’t really make money.. I guess there might be some stories like that out there but for the most part we need to be proactive about working from home to succeed.

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.