Hej,
jag har börjat med badrums projekt.... :surprised:

jag har rivat av plast tapet och träd skiver och jag har nu spår varje 600mm.

Måste jag har 2x 13mm gips skiva på väggarna? Jag skulle sätta upp kåkel. Eller funkar 10mm plywood eller spånskiva bakom det nya gips?.

På golvet jag har rivat upp plast matta och det finns spångskiva över trabljälk. Jag måste ta upp den eftersom jag skulle sätta in en nytt golvbrunn för dusch och flytta tvättstall.
Jag tänkar att göra så har på golvet,
12mm spångskiva,
13mm golv gips,
primer,
golvvärmare (T2 net)
5mm av den golvvärmare betong
primer
kerragreen tätskikt
klinker lim och klinker.

jag har köpt en hörner bubblebadkar som är gangska tungt också.

funkar den eller behovs starkare träd på golvet under gipsskiva.?
problemet är att det finns redan idag bara 210 cm till taket! jag är en lite orolig att när alt är klar, det skulle bli bara liten människor som kan använda den!!!

tack för hälpen... excuse my bad swedish.
/neil ;)

If you have cc600mm for the walls, I would go for one layer of 12mm plywood, and then one 13mm gips. That wall will then meet the requirements in terms of strength for cheramic tiles.

Spånskiva could replace the plywood, but the plywood is a better choice if you can live with the extra cost. As an alternative, 2x13mm gips is also ok, but mounting all the shelfs, duschblandare etc will be much easier with the plywood in place.

What is the distance between the träbjälkar in the floor? If its 600mm then you would go for the 22mm spånskiva made for floors (there is a special "golvspånskiva" available) and then add the 13mm golvgips and the rest of your stuff (primer floor heating etc).

thanks for the quick reply! :)

i am still trying to get the floor up..... it has screws everywhere which take time to get up. then I will find out what it looks like underneath! but from what you say it looks like 22mm spånskiva is the way to go.

I have two large windows in the batroom. Now that the walls will come out an extra 13mm + 5mm wall tiles there will be a gap to the original window frame. Is there any special requirements on how to fill in the gap?

thanks
Neil (irishman figuring out all the swedish building regulations!!)

In general, you would never build a floor based on spånskiva, with anything less than 22mm golvspånskiva.

For the windows; why not use the same construction as on the walls (continue with plyfa and gips) and then use tiles all the way to the window frame? That usually looks nice.

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.