Hej

Jag skriva inte Svenska bra, ursäkta mig
Jag hop du förstå mig, jag tala Engelska

Jag har inte ett telefon linje i oss hus och jag har ett offert från Telia för anlägga
Det kost 7000 kronor
Ni fråga är, är allena Telia det kan anlägga det linje eller kan ett elektriker eller andra person / företag det också göra ?

Jag har ett ritning från Telia och ett linje var i ett hus utan det inte nu
Det telefon linje är på det påle på vägbana för ett hus

Tack så mycket
Nol

Telia installerar till första jacket i huset. Det är endast Telia som kan göra denna installation. Övrig teleinstallation i huset kan göras av en elektiker eller teletekniker.

Telia's installation will include wiring to the first outlet in the house and must be done by Telia. Subsequent outlets can be installed by an independent third-party contractor such as an electrician or telecom technician.

Du kan ju däremot använda mobiltelefon istället. Du får ringa rätt länge innan du tjänar in 7000kr med fast telefon.

Och dessutom 1200-1400 per år i fast avgift.

Protte

Ett alternativ är att kolla upp om det är möjligt att få en så kallad stadsnätsanslutning, dvs en fiberoptisk anslutning till internet. Då kan man köra me ip-telefon istället, som dessutom är billigare än vanlig telefon.

7000 är dessutom ett "bra" pris, dvs det är det lägsta Telia tar för installationen. Många har fått betala betydligt mer, tio-dubbelt och ändå högre.

To summon the last couple of statements:
A mobile/cellphone may be a cheaper alternative.
Another alternative may be a broadband connection and ip based telephone services.

If not the 7000:- is a good price. I even think it's the minimum price they charge, probobly because everything is done to the nerast telephonepole already.

Tack så mycket för alla svara och det översättning i Engelska
Jag har ett mobiltelefon men vi vilja broadband för internet med IP telefon och IP cam
Men broadband är ändå inte mögla utan telefon linje ?
Och är allena Telia lovligt om installerar till första jacket i huset ?!

Thank you all very much for all replies and for the translation too English
I have a cell phone but we want a broadband connection for internet and IP phone and an IP camera.
But broadband is not possible without a telephone line ?
And is only Telia allowed to make the line into the house ?

Nol, as I checked the links on your profile, I guess we're talking about Bjurtjärn? Am I right? If so, yes, ADSL would be your only option for broadband for now. There's no Turbo-3G around yet, so that's out of the question. Also, I do know that in many of the areas around here, the signal quality to the house is extremely weak, meaning that even if you're able to get ADSL, don't wich for too much. My signal is that weak that if I upload anything more than 40 kbps there's no way I can download anything as there's not enough badwidth for the DNS-request. Imagine even trying a VPN connection... Sucks being an IT-manager and not having enough bandwidth at home.

Hej Bjurran

I do my best to write in Swedish but now you write me in English I will answer in English.
Yes we talk about Bjurtjärn, our house is the previous ordninghus (folkethus) also know as Furuliden
A friend of us bought me a 3G modem and I bought a D-Link wireless router (DIR-451) but as you wrote that does not work.
But what supprice me is that you write that even ADSL is bad in Bjurtjärn, not in Sävviken and that is just around the corner of our house.
I expect that ADSL (Broadband), which I expect that it is only possible with a telephone line, is always good.
Ofcourse depending on speed and maintenance. Or am I wrong ??
Reading back I understand that only Telia is allowed to do the installation from the pole into the house but is there a change that I can claim to restore the previous line ?
Because in the draw from Telia I can see that there was a line in the house but for unknow reasoon it is not there anymore.

Well, I haven't verified the connections around Bjurtjärn myself (I live south from Kristinehamn), but from what I have heard, there are weak lines around that area too. The problem is that there's too much noice on the line that disturbs the signal.
However, it works, but I suppose you should ask telia about the speed and see what you'll be able to get. I'm limited to 8 Mbps, which works most of the time, but I'd love to have 24 Mbps och even better something like 20/3.

But anyhow, everything depends on what you are planning to use it for.

Over here in Holland I have a 20Mbps connection but I it is limit to 9.5Mbps
In Bjurtjarn I want to use it for internet and for IP phone and I want to connect my IP camera.

Mvh
Nol

Well, in that case, unless you are planning on streaming a highresolution camera feed to many users simultaneously there shouldn't be any problem.

Tack så mycket :p
Det kamera är ett högresolution men allena för oss ;)
Totalkostnad är : 7000 för installera till första jacket i huset :eek: + 975 för anslutning + 125 månadskostnad + 279 för 6-8Mbits/s bredband. : Alltsamman från Telia
Har någon ett bättre (billigare) förslag ?
Jag har inte personsnummer !! :(

Med vänliga hälsningar
Nol

Nol skrev:
Tack så mycket :p
Det kamera är ett högresolution men allena för oss ;)
Totalkostnad är : 7000 för installera till första jacket i huset :eek: + 975 för anslutning + 125 månadskostnad + 279 för 6-8Mbits/s bredband. : Alltsamman från Telia
Har någon ett bättre (billigare) förslag ?
Jag har inte personsnummer !! :(

Med vänliga hälsningar
Nol
No, there is no cheaper solution, since all providers use the same network carrier (Skanova), and the prices are regulated according to PTS. If you don't have a swedish date of birth number, you need to pay Telia a deposit of 3000 sek. Welcome to Sweden!

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.