F
Hello Fellows,

I have around 600 Kvm Lawn and would like to have a grässklippare. Right now I Have a Ryobi electric one until now but would like to avoid electric gräsklippare now as I need to carry a cable all the time. Any good recommendation, should I go for a bensin or battery? I am thinking about bensin självgående. Any good model recommendation? I was thinking about biltema but then in multiple posts, I have checked feedback that it is not such a good product.

Personally I have a Husqvarna that runs on battery, LC 137i. I'm very happy with it. My lawn is a bit bigger in size than yours and it works very well with a battery. I would probably be able to do your lawn 2-3 times before having to charge the battery.

Not having to mess with gas is a big plus for me, and it's also much quieter than a mower that runs on gas. And much lighter, so for my part there is no need for it to be self-driven, my five-year-old could easily push it around himself (he won't for obvious reasons, but given how easy it runs and it's weight he could).

• Gilla
Farooq
  • Laddar…
F
tveksamt tveksamt skrev:
Personally I have a Husqvarna that runs on battery, LC 137i. I'm very happy with it. My lawn is a bit bigger in size than yours and it works very well with a battery. I would probably be able to do your lawn 2-3 times before having to charge the battery.

Not having to mess with gas is a big plus for me, and it's also much quieter than a mower that runs on gas. And much lighter, so for my part there is no need for it to be self-driven, my five-year-old could easily push it around himself (he won't for obvious reasons, but given how easy it runs and it's weight he could).
Thanks a lot. My 6-year-old would love to do that. I have purchased a child one just now for him. May I ask one supplementary question here, what is the battery capacity?

It's a bit up to you. I have a BLi20 to my mower and that is rated as 4 Ah. But the battery is exchangeable, and I know it works with at least the BLi30 with 7,7 Ah.

• Gilla
Farooq
  • Laddar…
I'm also happy with my battery powered cutter. It's a Bosch 36V that cuts 42 or 43 cm wide. I have 2 batteries with 4Ah each. They are not enough for my 1000m2 yard, but it would work great for 600.

• Gilla
PFO och 1 till
  • Laddar…
F
MickeLarsson MickeLarsson skrev:
I'm also happy with my battery powered cutter. It's a Bosch 36V that cuts 42 or 43 cm wide. I have 2 batteries with 4Ah each. They are not enough for my 1000m2 yard, but it would work great for 600.
Thanks a lot MickeLarsson.

What are you trying to achieved with the lawn? Do you want a perfect golf course lawn or can you settle for less?
The “best” mowers are all cylinder mowers but they are fairly complex and not to mention expensive.
Rotary mowers are a lot cheaper and dead simple…but you can’t reach the same levels of cutting quality.

Personally I would almost always go for a petrol one but that’s mostly because decent battery powered cylinder mowers go for about 40k.

F
Thanks a lot all friends for your answers. I have bought a Stiga Combi 553 SE. It has both features batteri to start and then bensin to run :). Hopefuly it will work fine for me. It has even självgående.

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.