U
For anyone who plans to build a house with Rörvikshus and their representative Niclas Stollenwerk, I would be more than happy to share my experience. I wish I was able to speak to someone before we started this journey with them. Unfortunatelly none of the people I reached out to on here ever replied to me. So I am comited to not doing that 🙂 and anyone who is thinking about building with them, I am more than happy to share the whole journey that we had. Feel free to reach out.

• Gilla
sekelskifteskåk och 1 till
  • Laddar…
Ok, so what is you experience regarding Rörvikshus and Niclas?

• Gilla
Mumricken
  • Laddar…
A
A
Hej,

Det var intressant att veta. Kan du skicka mig ett PM? Vi är just nu nära att skriva på avtalen.

Tack

• Gilla
Microkatten
  • Laddar…
A Axel Andersson1 skrev:
Hej,

Det var intressant att veta. Kan du skicka mig ett PM? Vi är just nu nära att skriva på avtalen.

Tack
Vänta lite med det. Vi är många som har blivit lurade av Rörvikshus och jag rekommenderar att ni tar del av några upplevelser. Vi har haft kontakt med minst 10 familjer i samma situation som oss.

• Gilla
Festlund och 2 till
  • Laddar…
Krokkodriljo Krokkodriljo skrev:
Vänta lite med det. Vi är många som har blivit lurade av Rörvikshus och jag rekommenderar att ni tar del av några upplevelser. Vi har haft kontakt med minst 10 familjer i samma situation som oss.
Vart kan man ta del av dessa upplevelser?

W WP7 skrev:
Vart kan man ta del av dessa upplevelser?
Jag tror tyvärr inte att det finns samlade någonstans ännu. Jag har massvis med material (har varit duktig på att dokumentera) som jag har tänkt sammanställa och publicera, men jag har inte kommit så långt ännu.

När vi blev lurade av Rörvikshus ville jag förstås veta om det var en tillfällighet eller om fler har samma upplevelse så jag har varit i kontakt med många andra som byggt med Rörvikshus och det har varit liknande upplevelser på samtliga håll med något enstaka undantag.

Jag har kommit i kontakt med flera här på Byggahus, men har också träffat flera familjer i Stockholmsområdet för att diskutera erfarenheter.

• Gilla
P-KAR och 2 till
  • Laddar…
U
A Andrea Nilsson1 skrev:
Hi, interested to hear what your experience was? We think of building a house.

#rörvikshus
#bygga #rörvikshus
Hi Andrea,
Reach out over email and I will be happy to share my experience with the company.

U
U Under Construction skrev:
For anyone who plans to build a house with Rörvikshus and their representative Niclas Stollenwerk, I would be more than happy to share my experience. I wish I was able to speak to someone before we started this journey with them. Unfortunatelly none of the people I reached out to on here ever replied to me. So I am comited to not doing that 🙂 and anyone who is thinking about building with them, I am more than happy to share the whole journey that we had. Feel free to reach out.
Quick update

I'm in the process of preparing a comprehensive checklist and step-by-step guide for anyone looking to build their own house.

This checklist will cover everything from initial planning stages to the final touches, based on my own experiences and lessons learned. I'm putting a lot of effort into making it as thorough and helpful as possible, so I'm really excited to share it with all of you.

In addition to the checklist, I'll also be creating detailed videos to accompany each step, providing even more insight and guidance. I believe visual aids can be incredibly valuable when undertaking a project like this.

I'll be sure to post the checklist here on the forum as soon as it's ready, along with links to the accompanying videos. In the meantime, if anyone has any questions or specific topics they'd like me to share on, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm more than happy to share my knowledge and help us all learn from each other's experiences.

#bygga #bygga-nytt #bygga-rörvikshus #byggare #bygge #bygglov#erfarenheter #reference #rörvik #rörvikshus #rörvikshus-bygga +

Redigerat:
  • Gilla
Axel Andersson1
  • Laddar…
A
Krokkodriljo Krokkodriljo skrev:
Quick update

I'm in the process of preparing a comprehensive checklist and step-by-step guide for anyone looking to build their own house.

This checklist will cover everything from initial planning stages to the final touches, based on my own experiences and lessons learned. I'm putting a lot of effort into making it as thorough and helpful as possible, so I'm really excited to share it with all of you.

In addition to the checklist, I'll also be creating detailed videos to accompany each step, providing even more insight and guidance. I believe visual aids can be incredibly valuable when undertaking a project like this.

I'll be sure to post the checklist here on the forum as soon as it's ready, along with links to the accompanying videos. In the meantime, if anyone has any questions or specific topics they'd like me to share on, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm more than happy to share my knowledge and help us all learn from each other's experiences.

#bygga #bygga-nytt #bygga-rörvikshus #byggare #bygge #bygglov#erfarenheter #reference #rörvik #rörvikshus #rörvikshus-bygga +
Thank you, that will be very much of help for us planning to start building a house.

• Gilla
Under Construction
  • Laddar…
A
Hi Andrea,
Reach out over email and I will be happy to share my experience with the company.
Thanks! Sent you an email. Hope you can reply soon.

U
A Andrea Nilsson1 skrev:
Thanks! Sent you an email. Hope you can reply soon.
Hi Andrea,

Thank you for reaching out.
I will have a look and reply and hope my experience may help you. I learned so much during the process 🙂

Best regards

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.