Hi,
We have received offer for renovation of electricity in garage (we are expanding opening and installing new doors with another company).
Currently garage has old heaters (element), old cables, socket in wrong place and not enough, and suboptimal light.
Garage is normal kedjehus size (1 car plus some storage space).
We do not have any means of verifying cost or negotiating the price, it has been hard to get in touch with electricians in our area.
Maybe from glancing over you can see if it seems sensible?
For one - 3 lamps seem a bit too professional for the need (antivandal protection, professional level), but maybe it is not worth looking for simpler alternative?
Thank you for any input, also in Swedish, of course.
Faktura eller offert med arbete och material, antal, enhet, pris, rabatt och total summa. Fakturadel med artiklar, antal, enhet, styckpris, rabatt och totalsumma på svenska. Offert för renovering av el i garage med artikelbeskrivningar och priser inklusive moms och skattereduktion.
Inloggade ser högupplösta bilder
Skapa konto
Gratis och tar endast 30 sekunder

Redigerat:
Pretty decent offer considering the sheer amount of work they’ll have to put in. There’s a lot of old crap that needs to be torn out first.
You also get the system prepared for installation of an E-car charger, which should increase the overall value of your property (or at least not decrease it). I doubt you’ll get it much cheaper anywhere else.
You can never get too much light in a garage. After all, even if you don’t use it for DIY repairs or anything like that, the next owner/tenant might. They’re probably thinking about that — once again, the value.
The only thing that stands out imho is that all lights are motion-sensor ones. To me, that’s both overkill and problematic. My experience is that motion sensors tend to turn the lights off when you want them on and turn them on when you want them off (such as if you get a squirrel hitchhiking its way into your garage). I much prefer controlling it myself, but then again, I belong to a generation fully trained in how to operate light switches, which might be a skill in fast decline nowadays…

• Gilla
Dilato och 1 till
  • Laddar…
tommib
Välkommen till forumet!

The prices look pretty reasonable apart from the light fixtures that I can't evaluate. If I'm finding the correct armature it has bluetooth to link several lights together. This avoids work with the cabling but can fail later on when you have difficult to diagnose bluetooth problems.

I would not choose such armatures for my garage.

• Gilla
Dilato och 2 till
  • Laddar…
Hi,
Thank you for your views!
ricebridge ricebridge skrev:
Pretty decent offer considering the sheer amount of work they’ll have to put in. There’s a lot of old crap that needs to be torn out first.
You also get the system prepared for installation of an E-car charger, which should increase the overall value of your property (or at least not decrease it). I doubt you’ll get it much cheaper anywhere else.
You can never get too much light in a garage. After all, even if you don’t use it for DIY repairs or anything like that, the next owner/tenant might. They’re probably thinking about that — once again, the value.
The only thing that stands out imho is that all lights are motion-sensor ones. To me, that’s both overkill and problematic. My experience is that motion sensors tend to turn the lights off when you want them on and turn them on when you want them off (such as if you get a squirrel hitchhiking its way into your garage). I much prefer controlling it myself, but then again, I belong to a generation fully trained in how to operate light switches, which might be a skill in fast decline nowadays…
Thank you for your view!
Good point about increasing value, and maybe we do get encouraged for more house projects. We have this idea to repaint garage ourselves afterwards.
Sensor light is a requirement by the significant other who is forgetting to turn off it nowadays. I truly hope we will not need have too much inconvenience with it.

There are other sensor lights that are not interconnected, and much cheaper that 2000 SEK per light..

• Gilla
Dilato och 1 till
  • Laddar…
tommib tommib skrev:
Välkommen till forumet!

The prices look pretty reasonable apart from the light fixtures that I can't evaluate. If I'm finding the correct armature it has bluetooth to link several lights together. This avoids work with the cabling but can fail later on when you have difficult to diagnose bluetooth problems.

I would not choose such armatures for my garage.
Thank you! Been reading here and there for a while - very valuable forum for people like us blindly maneuvering house repair tasks and prices.
Yes, the armature link you pointed seems to be the right one.
We got more info (and corrected lowered price on lights):
Ljuskälla: LED. Ljusflöde 1435 lm (3000K), 1537 lm (4000K). Median livslängd (EN 62717) är 100.000h L70 Ta 25°C. Ra>80, MacAdams 3. Grundljus och maxljus kan ställas in (dimras) 5-100% av fullt ljusflöde. Efterlystid för grundljus 10 sek-60 min. eller konstant på, men även beroende på omgivande dagsljus. Dimring med PWM 2,1 kHz. SVM<0,01.

We got updated price to be a bit lower. They sent update prior to our inquiry about lights. As i mistake sending initial calculation.
Justerad prisförteckning för SENSORARM S20 PC 3000K, 3 stycken med enhetspris och rabatt. Total summa 4 293,00.

Dan_Johansson Dan_Johansson skrev:
There are other sensor lights that are not interconnected, and much cheaper that 2000 SEK per light..
Have no idea even what to compare to.
Apparently this one comes with configurations and adjustment possibilities in separate app, I am not very convinced that all is needed (which, of course, could also fail but this point is very hard to argue in our household).

Redigerat:
  • Gilla
Dilato och 2 till
  • Laddar…
Dan_Johansson Dan_Johansson skrev:
If you went for regular modern LED-lights without sensors the money saved would probably be more than enough to offset the cost of keeping them constantly on for their entire life span.
I quite agree. Given the low power consumption of LEDs, using motion sensors for them instead of a switch is little more than a gimmick.

• Gilla
Dilato
  • Laddar…
Even after the lowered price on the light fixtures, they cost 1590 -159 +25% VAT = 1788,75 a piece.

Thats 6153,75 Kronor for thre light fixtures!

Produkter som diskuteras i tråden
Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.