Hej, jag har en Thermia Duo 12 bergvärmepump ca 10 år gammal nu. Jag förnyade nyligen kondensatorerna för skärmen vilket var en stor reparation jag lärde mig från detta forum och sparade mig massor av pengar! Nu vill jag hitta ett sätt att öka vattentemperaturen varannan vecka för att förhindra att Legionella börjar vid midnatt när jag har billigare el. Även om det inte finns en kontroll för det kanske jag kan starta systemklockan på lämpligt sätt för att uppnå det. Jag har använt google translate för att göra detta inlägg på svenska så hoppas det är ok!

Hi, I have a Thermia Duo 12 geothermal heat pump about 10 years old now. I recently renewed the capacitors for the screen which was a great repair I learned from this forum and saved me tons of money! Now I want to find a way to increase the water temperature every two weeks to prevent the Legionella from starting at midnight when I have cheaper electricity. Although there isn't a check for it, I might be able to start the system clock appropriately to achieve it. I have used google translate to make this post in Swedish so I hope it is ok!

A long press on left arrow button (3sec) should do the trick.

Verkar inte fungera, kanske en äldre modell

• Gilla
Bono_R
  • Laddar…
E EdHarris skrev:
Verkar inte fungera, kanske en äldre modell
If you have this older display you press left and right button 5 sec at same time.

• Äldre display för rumstemperatur på en röd vägg med knappar nedanför.
    Inloggade ser högupplösta bilder
    Skapa konto
    Gratis och tar endast 30 sekunder
  • Gilla
mexitegel
  • Laddar…
Thanks I have got in to the service menu and I have now found my installation manual. It seems there is only the option to turn on and off a delay once legionella prevention temperature has been reached (TOPH. TIME) and another option to change the duration of the delay (TOPH. TIME D).
There is EVU function which can be added as an external timer that prevents most heatpump functions running. This is no use for turning on the add heat at specific time as the other functions will be off most of the time.
There is also Tariff control which just lowers the room temperature for a period of time.

I cannot find any reference to a system clock which might become out of sync and need correcting with real world time.

Does anyone know the meaning of D or VL in the operation modes?

Last question has anyone seen an upgrade to the controller or software that might provide the functions I am looking for? (which is a timer for the legionella operation of add heat)

more google translation
Tack, jag har kommit in i servicemenyn och jag har nu hittat min installationsmanual. Det verkar bara finnas möjlighet att slå på och stänga av en fördröjning när legionellaförebyggande temperatur har uppnåtts (TOPH. TIME) och ett annat alternativ för att ändra varaktigheten av fördröjningen (TOPH. TIME D).

Det finns EVU-funktion som kan läggas till som en extern timer som hindrar de flesta värmepumpsfunktioner igång. Det här är ingen användning för att slå på tillsatsvärmen vid en viss tidpunkt eftersom de andra funktionerna är avstängda för det mesta.

Det finns även Tariffkontroll som bara sänker rumstemperaturen under en period.

Jag kan inte hitta någon referens till en systemklocka som kan bli osynkroniserad och behöver korrigeras med verklig tid.

Är det någon som vet innebörden av D eller VL i driftlägena?
Sista frågan har någon sett en uppgradering till styrenheten eller programvaran som kan ge de funktioner jag letar efter? (som är en timer för legionelladriften av tillsatsvärme)

D our VL have nothing to do with legionella.If you taking a shower every day you can change the days that Legionella should run instead of every 7 days to 30 days.
1 Go into the service menu and then go into Installation.
2.Arrow down to days and on your machine defaults to every 7 days so change to 30 days instead.

How to change the tariff control, you have to set a timer on your machine, but otherwise how to change to cheap electricity, I do not know.

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.