Hej !

I am looking for a roof for a sheed under the terrace with dimensions 10 m x 3,5 m.

Does anyone know the klicktak system from Lans Plåt AB ?
Do you know something better than klicktak?

The inclination of the roof is very small perhaps only 5%.

Thanks and best regards

Georg

Wy do you want click?
Is it because the design?
Otherwise it's a quite expensive choice for a roof.
Almost anything else is cheaper.

Description says:
"minsta taklutning är 10°"

@Stubai: I think the klicktak system is a kind of "Bandtäckning" which should last up to 100 years.
If you know something better please tell me. The price is less than 20.000 SEK for 10 m x 3,5 m.

@useless: I know, but the roof is under the terrace. There is no snow, not much dirt. 5 % = 2,9° should be no problem under this conditions.

Redigerat:
G Georg2023 skrev:
@Stubai: I think the klicktak system is a kind of "Bandtäckning" which should last up to 100 years.
If you know something better please tell me. The price is less than 20.000 SEK for 10 m x 3,5 m.

@useless: I know, but the roof is under the terrace. There is no snow, not much dirt. 5 % = 2,9° should be no problem under this conditions.
If the click is consider a bandtäckning then you could call a TP20 a bandtäckning too. The TP20 has 5,7 ° as minimum inclination and its less the half the price.

• Gilla
ute i orrskogen
  • Laddar…
G Georg2023 skrev:
I think the klicktak system is a kind of "Bandtäckning"
No, the only thing they have in common is the appearance.
In bandtäckning the sheets are folded together to create one large waterproof piece. Thats why you can have it with very small inclinations.
With klicktak the pieces just ovelap each other like other simple roof types. The joints are only waterproof for water coming from above and can not handle water that is sucked in capillary due to low inclination combined with snow/ice, wind, etc.

I can seal it with silicon. Furthermore the space under the roof is ventilated a few drops will not be a problem.

Dont' use silocone. There are roof sealants much better suited. With the conditions you describe you should be able to use klicktak. But instead of gluing the sheets toghether I would have spent time making the underlayng felt as waterproof as possible.

The typical construction is
1. 23 mm Råspont
2. Underlagspapp
3. slat vertical
4. slat horizontal
5. roof

The Underlagspapp should be a good protection against water.

What do you recommend instead of silicon ?
Do you know a good shop or company where I can buy high quality TP20 ?

G Georg2023 skrev:
What do you recommend instead of silicon ?
Nothing. There's normally no need to seal between the sheets.
Follow the manufacturers instructions.

That is what the instructions say for TP20:

Korrugerad plåt klarar en taklutning på ner till 14 grader men lägger man plåten under 14 graders lutning så ska man täta alla skarvar, både längsgående och tvärsgående med tät massa.

Bästa svaret

If i should buy plannja tp I but from Bevego.
As a sheet metal worker I would prefer TP instead of click.
But of course my first choice would be a double seemed roof.

• Gilla
Georg2023
  • Laddar…
@Stubai I guess "double seemed roof" is something I can't make myself?
My local dealer recommended Plannja 20-105. What dou you think about this ?

G Georg2023 skrev:
@Stubai I guess "double seemed roof" is something I can't make myself?
My local dealer recommended Plannja 20-105. What dou you think about this ?
To mount a double seemed roof is quit easy.
It's just some parts of it that need special skills.
I have sold some roofs to people who have done most of the mountings and then hired me by our for all the special work

Plannja 20-105 is okay.

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.