Hej!

har egen djupborrad brunn med pump i samt hydropress i huset.

för två år sedan blåste vi rent brunnen och fick en ny pump. Den gamla var väldigt högljudd och klonkade och gurglade och vi hade mycket problem med vattentryck innan dess.

brunnen är borrad precis utanför sovrummet så blir så tydligt när den låter i ett annars tyst hus- lätt att få orostankar då.

Det finns också en tvättstuga i en separat stuga som tar vatten från samma brunn- men där finns ingen hydropress. När tvättmaskinen är på susar den nya pumpen.
blir stressad och orolig att det är något som är fel på den nya pumpen- men det kanske är normalt eftersom tvättstugan inte har någon hydropress och tvättmaskinen tar vattnet ”direkt från pumpen” ?

Vad säger ni, är detta normalt?

D Dreek skrev:
Vad säger ni, är detta normalt?
No, this is not normal! It should not be that the washing machine is directly connected to the pump without a hydrophore. The pump can give much more pressure than the washing machine valve can handle. I also wonder how the pump is switched on since the pressure switch is in the hydrophore system. There would have to be a non-return valve between the water supply system and the house and the pressure switch for the laundry room. I'm sure the laundry room is off the booster system?

S sturnus skrev:
No, this is not normal! It should not be that the washing machine is directly connected to the pump without a hydrophore. The pump can give much more pressure than the washing machine valve can handle. I also wonder how the pump is switched on since the pressure switch is in the hydrophore system. There would have to be a non-return valve between the water supply system and the house and the pressure switch for the laundry room. I'm sure the laundry room is off the booster system?
thanks for answering!

just to clarify, the main house has a _hydro press_ and not a hydrophore. There is no hydrophore at all (in case that makes a difference?).

hmm the pump has a main switch in the main house that always is on, and then the pump start automatically when needed.
I will look up the booster system (I just thought it was inside the hydro press) and if I can find any info about a non returning valve.
could it be that the main houses hydro press give pressure also to the laundry house? (That house is newer built and just 15 m away from the main house).

Thank you for your input!

D Dreek skrev:
could it be that the main houses hydro press give pressure also to the laundry house? (That house is newer built and just 15 m away from the main house).
Yes, its possible.

• Gilla
Dreek
  • Laddar…
Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.