Hey!
I hope english works fine here? We bought a house that was built 1993 and has had the same värmeåtervinningsaggregat in the basement since then. We changed it half year ago to systemair ftx.
my question is…in winter when its around -6 outside we sat the temperatur on the little screan to 28gr and a normal flow. It seems to be working because the air in the basement is stable 20gr. But in the house it gets cold to 13gr unless we use extra element or make fire in kamin. Is that normal or are we doing something wrong?
thank you for answers,

mvh, Veronika

• Gilla
Arp32
  • Laddar…
What type of aggregate do you have? Is it intended to warm the house? A regular FTX will give you warm air but it will not make you house warm.

• Gilla
@ndreas
  • Laddar…
I think we have a VSR300 or 500.
why is there a temperature option to go up to 30gr? What is that temperature connected to?

thank you for the previous answer

If you want heat from your FTX you must activate the heater in the FTX. Se manual.
Normaly the FTX recovers the heat from your house but you are allways loosing some heat.
So you must add heat with the extra heater in the FTX. If you have a VSR 300 the heater is about 1,67kW.

Thank you for your answer. It seems like it is activated since the heat symbol is on and its set up for 28 gr. Any idea?

K Kaktus81 skrev:
Thank you for your answer. It seems like it is activated since the heat symbol is on and its set up for 28 gr. Any idea?
A suggestion is NOT use the FTX as a heating source.
I guess it’s better to heat up your house even with a conventional electric radiator.

• Gilla
Jonatan79
  • Laddar…
What kind of heating system do you use? Only radiators?

Air is heated by hot water from a waterheater through a box that has a radiator and an extra fan to push the air out in the basement. we tend not to use the fan because its expensive

Ok, I see, it´s a quite expensive system. You should look into a "luftvärmepump" and maybe upgrade to FTX

Jonatan79 Jonatan79 skrev:
Ok, I see, it´s a quite expensive system. You should look into a "luftvärmepump" and maybe upgrade to FTX
We already have FTX aggregat

• Gilla
Jonatan79
  • Laddar…
Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.