Hello,
I'm new to Sweden and in my house I have a heating system with low water pressure. The heating is not working.

I hope someone can tell me how to fill the system with water.

Top part looks like this:
- The red valve is leaking a little, which I guess is caused by the low pressure
- The black valve is labelled 'påfylln' but not connected to anything in the back.
634575-384611247fb2b7e4f1d00f424eb459f9.jpg
The red valve

Bottom of the system:
634576-5631954ee7980652180e4fa1512dbb03.jpg

Any help is appreciated.

This valve is to full up the heating system,
Rörkopplingar under diskbänk, blå pil pekar på komponent, text nämner "closed valve."
Inloggade ser högupplösta bilder
Skapa konto
Gratis och tar endast 30 sekunder

Edit:
Sorry missed the last sentence

Fairlane
Hi and welcome tonthe forum.

We need more pictures. The red one is a security vent, of the pressure gets to high, it will open and release water. It should not be leaking, but it can happen. I had that problem a few years ago and wanted to put a new one in. I bought a new obe, quite expensive, but then it had stopp leaking and it has worked for 3 years now...

By setup is similar, so for inspiration I will attach a photo. The blue knob is where I can top up water.

• Tvättstuga med kopparledningar, tvättmaskiner och förpackningar, teknisk och funktionell inredning.
    Skapa konto
  • Kopparledningar, ventiler och rörkopplingar inuti en byggnad, troligen för vatten eller värmesystem.
    Skapa konto
Thanks for the replies. I took pictures of the parts I can easily access.I don't see a blue knob anywhere. I assume the water filling needs to be close to the pressure meter?

Fairlane
It does not have to be close, but it will most probable be.

There must be more pipes somewhere.

Btw, the original images are gone. Removing them will make it more difficult for others to help.

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.