Inte Uppsala?*
Kvinna i vintermiljö håller en dammsugare, text "PAUSAD DAMMSUGNING LÖSER INTE ELBRISTEN".
Inloggade ser högupplösta bilder
Skapa konto
Gratis och tar endast 30 sekunder

*Eller har vi nog med Ebbatrådar?

• Gilla
  • Haha
Tokslut och 2 till
  • Laddar…
En till går bra va ?

• Kvinna i ytterkläder håller en dammsugare med texten "Nu ska jag städa Esbjörns hus" framför vinterbakgrund.
    Skapa konto
  • Gilla
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Älska
tobbbias och 9 till
  • Laddar…

• Haha
  • Gilla
Noramasen och 4 till
  • Laddar…
13th Marine 13th Marine skrev:
[video]
Tackar! Äntligen en eller flera förklaringar till uttrycket ” Trappa ner”

• Haha
13th Marine
  • Laddar…

• Gilla
  • Haha
ricebridge och 6 till
  • Laddar…
"Recording of this hearing or live stream is prohibited. Violation may constitute contempt of court and result in a fine of up to $500, and a jail term of up to 180 days"

Någon tyckte uppenbarligen att det var värt det.

• Gilla
ricebridge
  • Laddar…
Did you know that 10+10 and 11+11 is the same?

10+10 = twenty, 11 + 11 = twenty too

• Gilla
  • Haha
Sthlm1891 och 15 till
  • Laddar…
Spacklade golvet idag, blev inte bra. Jäkla oflyt alltså....

• Haha
Fotografen
  • Laddar…
A
Klumpigt...?

• Haha
Maria T
  • Laddar…
*Sex After Death*

A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other if there was sex after death.

After a long life together, the husband was the first to die and true to his words, he made the first contact:

H : "Darling... Darling"

W : "Is that you Baby ?"

H : "Yes, I've come back like we agreed"

W : "That's wonderful !!! What is it like in the afterlife? Is there sex?"

H : "Well, as soon as I get up in the morning, I have sex. After sex and breakfast it's off to the golf course.
Thereafter I bathe in the warm sun and have sex a couple of more times. Then I have lunch (you'd be proud - lots of greens).
After lunch, it's back to the golf course again. Then it's more sex until late at night. I catch some much needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again."

W : "Oh Baby... are you in Heaven ?"

H : "No, I'm a goat somewhere in Pakistan”..

• Haha
  • Gilla
-PC- och 6 till
  • Laddar…
*Sex After Death*

A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other if there was sex after death.

After a long life together, the husband was the first to die and true to his words, he made the first contact:

H : "Well, as soon as I get up in the morning, I have sex. After sex and breakfast it's off to the golf course.
Thereafter I bathe in the warm sun and have sex a couple of more times. Then I have lunch (you'd be proud - lots of greens).
After lunch, it's back to the golf course again. Then it's more sex until late at night. I catch some much needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again."

• Haha
Staffans2000 och 1 till
  • Laddar…
A
Luddis_1 Luddis_1 skrev:
*Sex After Death*

Vore det inte roligare med en get på Östermalm i Stockholm?

Menar de förutfattade meningarna om 08:surprised:r och speciellt det exklusiva lyxlivet på Östermalm med Droger, Fester och fårskallar :rolleyes: är ju vida känt.

Lägg sedan till lite golf så är det väl en vardag för många?

• Haha
  • Gilla
Uffe A och 2 till
  • Laddar…
Då kan ju någon bli kränkt.

• Haha
Luddis_1 och 1 till
  • Laddar…
Person iklädd randig skjorta och mörka byxor sitter i en tom badkar med en duschslang i handen, text ovanför.
Skapa konto

• Gilla
  • Haha
  • Älska
-PC- och 11 till
  • Laddar…
Utlösa JFB precis innan mello? Geni!

• Gilla
  • Ledsen
Tokslut och 1 till
  • Laddar…
Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.