Hej
My Swedish is good enough to speak but not to to explain this matter, forgive me for that.
We are buying a house somewhere rural. It is a passivhus which has thick walls.
The house was home built by family and friends which seems to have no structural problems or any construction failure according to besiktningsman but there are small details that matter to me atleast. If you look closer the at the photo there is a gap between the window and the walls which seems difficult to fill in.
The question is how would I have a finely sealed window without seeing that gap and what is it called in Swedish? I have googled stuff like fönsterlister and other names related to windows trims but they dont seem like they are the ones we can work with.
Thanks in advance and have a lovely day.

• Fönster med synlig springa mellan karm och vägg, omgiven av kakel och inomhusväxter på fönsterbrädet.
    Inloggade ser högupplösta bilder
    Skapa konto
    Gratis och tar endast 30 sekunder
It's hard to see from the picture, but I guess it should be like this.
Perhaps some paint or filling is needed to improve the finish.

E etompau skrev:
It's hard to see from the picture, but I guess it should be like this.
Perhaps some paint or filling is needed to improve the finish.
Hej thanks for the answer
What would be the filling material?

W Wael88 skrev:
Hej thanks for the answer
What would be the filling material?
One need to look at the window/wall in order to determine exactly what to do. But some wall "putty" might be need and then some paint. This will not fill the gap but you will get rid of the discolouring.

• Gilla
Wael88
  • Laddar…
E etompau skrev:
One need to look at the window/wall in order to determine exactly what to do. But some wall "putty" might be need and then some paint. This will not fill the gap but you will get rid of the discolouring.
Thanks pal
Also I will take another photo which will help see the material.

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.