The bankruptcy handler will try to get his hands on as much cash as possible. If he deceides that it is profitable to pay for completion and then get your final payment, he has the right to do so. However very unlikely. They want closure. That is - make a deal. Get the paperwork. Then move on.

• Gilla
Nötegårdsgubben och 1 till
  • Laddar…
When the lawyer reaches out we will tell them we go to court for compensation of the faked insurance, i spoke to a lawyer firm stating we could get the amount it covered, lets see what happens in the next coming weeks/months.

• Gilla
Jonasdzm
  • Laddar…
S sliderr skrev:
hej - our house is (almost finished) just some points of the end inspection ar left (painting etc ) but since our contracter is bankrupt i will have to do this myself, i do wonder how is it in sweden with warranty on a house? normally when my builder would be in business i got 10 years insurance on the house.

Is there a insurance company who covers (construction) errors on a new build villa? and so yes which company is the best to choose?
Sorry to say but the system is broken in Sweden. If it is "just" 100' let it go. Basically you don't have warranties at all. When you have done your last payment you are on your own. Or in your case when the company is liquidated. Many companies do this as a strategy in order to not have outstanding warranty claims.

K kirilian skrev:
Sorry to say but the system is broken in Sweden. If it is "just" 100' let it go. Basically you don't have warranties at all. When you have done your last payment you are on your own. Or in your case when the company is liquidated. Many companies do this as a strategy in order to not have outstanding warranty claims.

Its not only 100', the warrany itself is worth something and you can add that to you'r claim.

H huggan skrev:
Its not only 100', the warrany itself is worth something and you can add that to you'r claim.
you mean that the value of my insurance would be like 500k i could dedecut this from the claim ?

H huggan skrev:
If the company does not exist anymore the warranty is also worthless.

K kirilian skrev:
meaning what ?

K kirilian skrev:
Yeah but the company is in bankruptcy and there is a lawyer handling it were you can say the company owes you moeny and this includes the value of a warrany.

Thanks!

Johan Gunverth Johan Gunverth skrev:
(Swedish article)
[länk]
"Påföljden är villkorlig dom samt 80 dagsböter á 270 kronor. Dessutom ska han betala en avgift på 800 kr enligt lagen om brottsofferfond."

:surprised:

• Gilla
sliderr
  • Laddar…
S sliderr skrev:
When the lawyer reaches out we will tell them we go to court for compensation of the faked insurance, i spoke to a lawyer firm stating we could get the amount it covered, lets see what happens in the next coming weeks/months.
And who are you going to sue, the bancrupt company? You’ve been had. Hopefully the building has been made to spec, because there isn’t really anyone else than you who will foot the bill if something goes wrong now.

Of course there is the possibility that the forgery goes to criminal court, but that doesn’t really help you much.

Nötegårdsgubben Nötegårdsgubben skrev:
And who are you going to sue, the bancrupt company? You’ve been had. Hopefully the building has been made to spec, because there isn’t really anyone else than you who will foot the bill if something goes wrong now.

Of course there is the possibility that the forgery goes to criminal court, but that doesn’t really help you much.
You don't seem to know what you are talking about. If the forgery goes to criminal court you attach a civil suit claim to it.

You can sue the person responsible for the forgery of course. What did you expect. An AB does not exclude the owner/representative from criminal claims. And these claims can be pursued in a civil court against the person forging the insurance letter. With a criminal charge usually in parallel

Forgery is a lot more serious than a bankruptcy and is probably the best way to TS to get any money.

So Original poster. get your own lawyer. You should have decent coverage from the "hemförsäkring".
You should also make a report with the police of the forgery. As soon as possible.
You have not been had. You have been the victim of a crime.

Most of the time that is a dead end though. If something is done on behalf of the company it is usually the company that is economically responsible. There are of course exemptions, but with the company being the entity gaining from the fraud, I don’t think suing the individual would amount to much.

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.