Hej,

We have buy a induction spis Electrolux by the Elgiganten now we try off it works but the do not,before this new spis we have the old electric plate warming and this has working on 400 volt,the new spis most be working
on 230 volt elementspanning what most i do now that the new spis go working on a 230 volt elementspanning,
se also the photo from the electric schema,is the someway a person that nows what to do about it?

Kind Regards
Leo Verweij

• Elektriskt schema och anslutningsterminaler för induktionsspis med 230V och 400V inställningar.
    Inloggade ser högupplösta bilder
    Skapa konto
    Gratis och tar endast 30 sekunder
How does it look in the other end of the cable? It looks correct on the picture. But in case there is no neutral in the outlet that will be a problem. The 400V cooker don't ned the neutral like your new one do.

Hej,

Its is right that you need for 230 volt elementspanning one plus one nul and one eartline ,i have take a picture off the perilex
ansluting on the wall the are now 3x230 volt and earth on it and not a nul ,this is for the 400 volt old oven before, and a make a picture off the cable connection from the new spis!

Kind Regards
Leo Verweij

• Perilex-kontakt för spis med kablar anslutna för 3x230 V utan nollledare.
    Skapa konto
  • Perilex-kontakt för ugn med fem poler på en bordsduk, 3x230V och jordanslutning syns.
    Skapa konto
  • Krånglad etikett med texten "Elementspänning 230V" och en varningstriangel, mot bakgrund av ett tyg.
    Skapa konto
You have two options. The best one is to replace the cable leading to the outlet. It has only 4 conductors and 5 is needed for the perilex-outlet. The easy one is to move one of the phase-wires to the neutral position in both ends. You should then also remove the outlet and replace it with a junction-box. It is not a good thing to have a perilex-outlet with missing wires.

If you are not lucky the new cooker may have broke because of the missing neutral.

Hej,

Thanks for your information i most looking what the best is good do now maybe is a new kabel to the perilex connection
the best i good do,wen the nul has also a wire on the perilex than most the induction spis goes be working i thinks!

Kind regards
Leo Verweij

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.