I apologize for writing in English, you can answer in Swedish if you want to.

I am deciding a place for drilling for bergvärme.
Our house is located on a slope and has rather high (25 cm - 125 cm) retaining walls around it.

A. One easily accessible place is in front of the garage. At the moment, its covered by 5x40x40 cm concrete plates.
1. is it safe to have cars (up to 2 tonnes ) ride above borrhål/kollektorslang? we will keep them 1 m deep in the ground.
2. is it safe to drill through the concrete pillars of the garage (that support the house above) to pass the "kollektorslang" to the "bergvärmepump"? The existing heating system is inside the garage.

B. Another alternative is drilling rather far from the garage, and then bringing the pipes to the garage (for 22 m). This will be less invasive to the structure of the building and will not expose pipes to the loads of cars driving above it.

Let me know how you think about these alternatives.

Bästa svaret

No problem at all having the well and piping placed in the driveway, you can either have the well head completely covered up and or place a lid above it so it can be accessed later.
Just ask the drillers and they'll take care of it.

Usually the holes needed to pass the piping through isn't bigger than 50-80mm and that won't affect the strength of a foundation.

• Gilla
MikeEcho
  • Laddar…
P Per_Eriksson skrev:
No problem at all having the well and piping placed in the driveway, you can either have the well head completely covered up and or place a lid above it so it can be accessed later.
Just ask the drillers and they'll take care of it.

Usually the holes needed to pass the piping through isn't bigger than 50-80mm and that won't affect the strength of a foundation.
Tack!

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.