Illusion av en zebra bakom ett träd med grenar som bildar zebrans ränder, text och en emoji.
Inloggade ser högupplösta bilder
Skapa konto
Gratis och tar endast 30 sekunder

• Gilla
Hemmakatten och 3 till
  • Laddar…
Två personer simulerar motorcykelkörning med konstiga fordon, den främre bär en hjälm.
Skapa konto

• Haha
  • Gilla
mexitegel och 2 till
  • Laddar…
Gröna och brunsvarta dekorativa föremål på en hylla misstaget märkta som robotdammsugare.
Skapa konto

• Gilla
  • Haha
  • Wow
e02jr och 34 till
  • Laddar…
Vad kallar man ett vindsvåning full med killar?
Skärmdump av webbsida med texten "PITTA LOFT" framför en bild på en byggnad med sittande person.
Skapa konto

www.pittaloft.se
(Att man överhuvud taget tyckte det var ett bra företagsnamn i skåne :crysmile:)

• Gilla
  • Haha
lordi och 2 till
  • Laddar…
Eftersom jag hänger en del här.. så förärar jag tråden på en speciell dag också.. :p

Festlig tårta med texten "Sniglas 500 inlägg! Grattis till mig" och fyrverkeriillustrationer.
Skapa konto

• Gilla
  • Älska
Naturliv och 18 till
  • Laddar…
Grattis Snigla!
Och härligt med jordgubbar.
De är väl hemmaodlade förstås :love:

• Gilla
Snigla
  • Laddar…
TeroM TeroM skrev:
[bild]
Klockrent!!

A
TeroM TeroM skrev:
[bild]
Påkörd robotgräsklippare kanske vore ett nytt bakverk i tiden?

• Gilla
mexitegel
  • Laddar…
Eller uppäten :D

A Alfons3301 skrev:
Påkörd robotgräsklippare kanske vore ett nytt bakverk i tiden?
.. om ni nu ska vara på det brutala humöret så är det väl eg en ”påkörd igelkott ” ni vill ha som kaka.. :oops:

KnockOnWood KnockOnWood skrev:
Grattis Snigla!
Och härligt med jordgubbar.
De är väl hemmaodlade förstås :love:
Givetvis, älskar jordgubbar.. :love:

Två tecknade jordgubbar med ögon och ben som håller varandra i händerna och texten "I like you berry much" ovanför.
Skapa konto

( Jordgubben .. men du är helt ok KoW oxå hehe)

Illustration av en kanin och en räv som uttrycker förvåning över att se en Bigfoot och en telefonkiosk.

• Gilla
  • Haha
Mikael_L och 3 till
  • Laddar…
George Bush has a heart-attack and dies.

He immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him.

"I don't know what to do here," says the devil. "You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got a few folk here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."

George thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the door to the first room.

In it was Ted Kennedy and a large pool of water. Ted kept diving in, and surfacing, empty handed. Over, and over, and over he dived in and surfaced with nothing. Such was his fate in hell.

"No,"George said." I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer, and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The devil led him to the door of the next room.

In it was Al Gore with a sledge-hammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time.

"No, this is no good; I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day," commented George.

The devil opened a third door. Through it, George saw Bill Clinton, lying on the bed, his arms tied over his head, and his legs restrained in a spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

George looked at this in shocked disbelief, and finally said, "Yeah man, I can handle this."

The devil smiled and said...

"OK, Monica, you're free to go."

• Gilla
  • Haha
rampante och 7 till
  • Laddar…
He's 80, she's 20. It was the stir of the town when an 80 year old man married a 20 year old girl. After a year of marriage she went into the hospital to give birth. The nurse came out to congratulate the fellow saying: "This is amazing. How do you do it at your age?" He answered, “You've got to keep the old motor running.“

The following year the young bride gave birth again. The same nurse said: "you're amazing! How do you do it?" he again said: "You've got to keep the old motor running.

"The same thing happened the next year. The nurse then said: "Well, well, well!!! You certainly are quite a man! "He responded again, "You've got to keep that old motor running. "The nurse said: "Well, you better change the oil, this one's black!!

• Gilla
Tokslut och 1 till
  • Laddar…
A group of 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders, accompanied by two female teachers, went on a field trip to the local racetrack, (Churchill Downs ) to learn about thoroughbred horses and the supporting industry (Bourbon), but mostly to see the horses.

When it was time to take the children to the bathroom, it was decided that the girls would go with one teacher and the boys would go with the other. The teacher assigned to the boys was waiting outside the mens room when one of the boys came out and told her that none of them could reach the urinal.

Having no choice, she went inside, helped the boys with their pants, and began hoisting the little boys up one by one, holding on to their 'wee-wees' to direct the flow away from their clothes.

As she lifted one, she couldn't help but notice that he was unusually well endowed. Trying not to show that she was staring the teacher said, 'You must be in the 5th grade.'

'No, ma'am', he replied. 'I'm riding Silver Arrow in the seventh race, but I appreciate your help.'

• Gilla
Henri och 4 till
  • Laddar…
Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.