Hello, I'm Robert and I'm from Poland. I have a ariterm biomatic 20+ stove in my house from 2006. For some time I have a problem with smoke. Smoke rolls from the oven, feeder even to the pellet tank. I tried to regulate (thanks to your website) in settings but the problem remained. I have a question, can I ask for directions, for example pictures - how properly all the oven settings should look like: auger, fan etc. ...
I am asking for guidance what is wrong? Rök sipprar ut från en Ariterm Biomatic 20+ panna, detaljvisning av matarmekanism och fläkt.
Inloggade ser högupplösta bilder
Skapa konto
Gratis och tar endast 30 sekunder

Hello Robert, and welcome..
That does not look good at all..
My best sugestions is that either there is too little supply of air from outside (minmum same area as the chimney) or the burner is put to more effect than the boiler can handle.
You can also try att the forum for pelletsburners www.pellets.info

GoForIt
thank You for your answer .
The stove worked without problem for 5 years and I do not think that it had too little air (it stands in a room where the door is always slightly open). The parameters of the oven settings are also not large: 60% drill bit, 30% fan. In December I exchanged for a new drill in the burner and fan, I changed the tank with pellets and still mounds.

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.