hej alla,

har jag två frågor om svenskhusämnen.
när en fastighetsmäklare 90 m² för boareaen av 'ett hus för plan 1,5', nämner det betyder summan av golvområdena av båda materiel, eller är det 'fotspåret' av huset (var det sitter på jorden)?

vad (kan en non yrkesmässig) ägare lagligt göra på installation/att ändra (i ett gammalt hus) av vad installeras på elektricitets-, vatten-, avlopp- och spisteknik?

jag antar och att arbeta på enskildinstallationer (enskild vatten, enskild avlopp, sol-installationer för låg spänning) är fri från någon laglig/kommunal reglering, som thes inte förbinds till kollektiva systems.

tacka dig,
robert

Vilket språk är ditt modersmål? Om det är tyska, norska, danska eller engelska kanske du kan prova att skriva på det språket, för det där du skrev ovan och översatte med Googel Translate är inte begripligt.

• Gilla
ensam-älg
  • Laddar…
hello all,

i have two questions about swedish house topics.

when an estate agent mentions 90 m2 for the boarea of a '1,5 plan' house,
does that mean the sum of the floor areas of both stocks, or is it the
'footprint' of the house ('where it sits on the earth')?

what can an (non professional) owner legally do on installation/changing (in an old house) of what is installed on electricity, water, draining (grey/black water) and heating technic?

i assume, working on 'enskild' installations (enskild water, enskild avlopp, low voltage solar installations) are free from any legal/communal regulation as these are not connected to communal or other systems.

thank you,
robert

The Boarea of that house is 90 m2 total, with the second floor if not any "biarea" is mentioned.

You can do about anything you want with your enskilt water, but the enskild avlopp still have some regulations regarding waste management and maintenance and of course function.
In a low voltage/High current (230v) installation you can exchange switches and outlets if you have the knowlage to do it - all other installations should be handled by a certified electrician.

A low voltage solar installation will normally not require a certified electrician, but is the system is large with a high current i would recommend you to have an electrician to help you if you have any problem with the system.

BirgitS
'Boarea' is the area inside the outer walls of the building, Not exactly floor area since the area of the inner walls also is included, with some exceptions. Since the height on the second floor can be rather low in a '1,5 plan' house, it might be that only parts of the area of the second floor is included in the 'boarea'. It's rather complicated to calculate 'boarea' but it's described in https://www.skatteverket.se/download/18.18e1b10334ebe8bc800064538/38905_del4.pdf and http://svenskarea.se/wpsam/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Matbroschyr.pdf (sorry didn't find any in English).

The footprint of the house is called 'byggnadsarea' (area of the building).

The area question has been well answered above.

When it comes to installations, we do have a law in sweden that regulates electrical installations. It is illegal for someone who is not certified, or works for a certified electrician to work with fixed installations.

The law is constructed so that it is punishable with up to 12 months of prison sentence to violate this. The law is explicitly written to only be valid if the crime cannot be punishable on other grounds. So if you make an illegal installation that is also incorrect so that it is dangerous, other laws are valid. The electricity law is only applicable if you make a correct installation, but without certification.

The law has never been applied.

Regarding water installations, there is no laws for certification. But there is a rather strict set of rules, if you don't follow the rules, your insurance company may refuse to pay out for damages. The rules are available from "säkert vatten"

The same applies for the water protection in bathrooms, no law, but strict set of rules, from two competing standardization societies. BKR and GVK, you need to decide which one to follow, and then follow it to the letter. Otherwise your insurance is not valid.

Many thanks for your precise answers.

Can anyone give some information on the legal / insurance aspects of -self- repairing a chimney, installing/repairing a fireplace?

BTW: I explicitely apologise for not being able to use the swedish language!

Thanks
robert

Hemmakatten
You can repair the chimney and install fireplace yourself but afterwards you need an approval from the local chimney sweep chief (skorstensfejarmästare) which will cost you about SEK 1000-1500.

You should communicate with the local chimney sweep chief (skorstensfejarmästare) before you do anything with the fireplace and chimney, so that the repairs/changes/replacements/new installations that you intend to do, (including which specific stove, if you plan to replace or install a new one), are acceptable. Otherwise you may end up with a lot of work and purchase of new equipment and get an "not approved stamp" which forbid you to use it.

Regarding the sewer, it is regulated by environmental laws and handled by the local community ("kommun"). If the house is for permanent living you need an approved sewer system, (a small sewage plant or a system with similar effect). This is if the house is not connected to the local community sewerage.

You also might need approval from the county building department for installing/repairing the fireplace. Without approval it will be hard/impossible? to insure the house unless the fireplace is for decoration.

Oldboy skrev:
If the house is for permanent living you need an approved sewer system, (a small sewage plant or a system with similar effect). This is if the house is not connected to the local community sewerage.
Are an incinerating toilet or a composting toilet able to be approved for a "permanent living" house, away from civilisation?
Grey water (as i did read) can be infiltrated (on the tomt), after approval. When i am right...

Thanks,
robert

I'm not sure. It is used in holiday hoses sometimes, but if it is legitimite in a "permanent living" house I do not know. Maybe someone else here knows?

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.