Thanks Lolight, that makes sense to me. I can see how the "normal" type of pump will switch on an off less if it is used with external tanks.

Can I check why you mentioned the C9 and E9 models from IVT in particular? The IVT quote I've received is for the IVT Greenline HE C7 with built in tanks.

I installed bergvärme just 2weeks ago. Before I took in prices on IVT, Thermia, Bosch and NIBE
Everyone said about 7-8kW and the "old" on/off pump. The depth of the holes varied from 160-200m
Most companies had the option to upgrade to a variable pump or inverter as they called them, and the extra price where about 30.000SEK!
Finally I choose a NIBE F1155-12 inverter with 200m hole. It "only" costed 9500SEK more then their on/off model
What I've heard IVT and Bosch is the same manufacturer and quite bad menues, not my own experience thou!
I don't regret choosing NIBE, really easy modern menues and also really good looking pieces :)
So as you and many others have said, 140m is on the edge. I would say around 180m. You can never drill to deep, just unnecessary deep! :)

• Gilla
MrCurry
  • Laddar…
Thanks for adding your experience Jonas

L
You prob dont need more than a 8 for your house, and a 6 works to. Use one of the 500 tanks as an expander tank. Like http://www.nibe.se/produkter/ackumulatortankar/NIBE-UKV/
Your sales rep, helps you with the rest. Just remeber to get a hole that is 160 to 200 meters. 170 is prob what is best for you. The C7 is what u need.

L
Yes and dispose of the CTC EL Combi, i did not, and i regret it. It only leaks and takes extra space. And it cost me extra for the pumpbing to keept it. Was and misstake to keepit.

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.