Jag installerar en ljudreduktion mur mot lagret vägg mellan två lägenheter. Jag kommer att använda 95mm Lindab RdBX Klickregel akustiska dubbar, Rockwool för installation och två skivor av gipskivor på insidan tillsammans med akustisk tätning. Den vägg, golv och tak är härdad betong vilket gör det svårt och bullrig för att borra hål för skruv pluggar. Jag vill limma Klickregel till golv, tak och väggar, eftersom det akustiska muren inte behöver vara stark.

Min fråga är kommer limning orsakar förlust av akustisk dämpning?

(Ursäkta Googles översättning av min engelska):)

------------------------------------
I am installing a sound reduction wall against the bearing wall between two apartments. I will use 95mm Lindab RdBX Klickregel acoustic studs, rockwool for installation and two sheets of gipskivor on the inside together with acoustic sealant. The wall, floor and ceiling are hardened concrete making it difficult and noisy to drill holes for screw plugs. I want to glue the Klickregel to the floor, ceiling and walls as this acoustic wall will not need to be strong.

My question is will the gluing cause any lost of acoustic damping?

(Excuse the Google translation of my English)

Since you seem to prefer English, lets avoid google translate ;)

First, what is the intention with the acoustic reduction wall?
Is it to reduce sound leaking between the two apartments, or to reduce the sound level in your appartment?

If you want to reduce leaking sounds I am not so sure if the acoustic wall will make a significant difference. A dividing wall of concrete is an excelent soundproofing, much better than any acoustic wall.
If this is your intention, I would instead look for holes between the two appartments. Very small holes make a big difference. The most likely places is behind AC/internet/phone/antenna outlets in the wall. The second most likely place is ventilation and maybe where walls, roof and floor connects to the wall.
Holes behind outlets and cracks between wall and floor/roof/other walls can be plugged with acoustic sealent (although the electrician will curse to no end, the day he has to fix something there), ventilation is much harder, I have no real suggestion there.

To answer your question:
I am not an expert, but my "gut feeling" is that the acoustic damping will improve if you glue it instead of bolting it to the wall. How does the acoustic sealant work, is it a glue? If so I would use that to secure the acoustic wall to the concreate wall. Otherwise get a glue that stays somewhat flexible when cured, that will be the best bet.

Good luck.

/ Fredrik

Fredrik,

Thanks for your answer.

The intention is to reduce the noise from the adjacent apartment. The wall between the apartments is a pre-fabricated concrete wall. I agree with you about the 'leaks' and where they are. I will seal them with Essve Akryl 135. I have a question to Lindab (will use their RdBX studs) about what type of glue to use on their runners (SKP Sena 4mm polyeten). If I am lucky they will answer me and I will post it here.

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.