b8q skrev:
Den här fick jag idag, tyckte den kunde platsa här...
[bild]
Kan delvis bero på att förkylningar är virusinfektioner ;)

• Gilla
maxmsm
  • Laddar…
Måste vara Gotlandsfärjan :)

• Gilla
maxmsm och 1 till
  • Laddar…
Haha kom på en anings försent att jag redan postat dessa bilder tidigare, jaja inte lätt att hålla reda på allt man skickar kors och tvärs:surprised:

Världens snabbaste julsång
[video=youtube;nszkU2zhjoE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nszkU2zhjoE[/video]

• Gilla
Hinnersbocken och 2 till
  • Laddar…
Krilleman
mexitegel skrev:
Världens snabbaste julsång
[video=youtube;nszkU2zhjoE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nszkU2zhjoE[/video]
Är det jul igen?!

Redan?

M
stupid-architect-construction-workers-humorous-house-contractors-blooper.jpg
Inloggade ser högupplösta bilder
Skapa konto
Gratis och tar endast 30 sekunder

5087f71faa8f9f93810cae08b2c80569.jpg
Skapa konto

9c6132b13a57dd0ec2b9893fabe18149.jpg
Skapa konto

• Gilla
mexitegel
  • Laddar…
jojjeblom skrev:
Fårikål nä får i Volvo, besättningsmannen tittar ju lite skeptiskt in i bilen när han går förbi:)
Jag körde en gång tre får i min då ägandes Renault 4L från Onsala till saltholmen i Gbg fvb transport till en skärgårdsö.

De fick precis plats när man fällt upp baksätet.
Behövde inte köpa någon mer trädgårdsgödsel det året :p

Ni vet, bilen som klarade allt utom att servera vid bordet
250px-R4_1_v_sst.jpg

• Gilla
D09
  • Laddar…
MaxPax skrev:
[bild]
I elektronikbranschen är det väl det som brukar kallas "For future expansion" ? :D

D09
mexitegel skrev:
I elektronikbranschen är det väl det som brukar kallas "For future expansion" ? :D
Balkongdörr-Ready ;)

• Gilla
mexitegel
  • Laddar…
Manure... An interesting fact
Manure : In the 16th and 17th centuries, everything had to be transported by ship and it was also before the invention of commercial fertilizers, so large shipments of manure were quite common.

It was shipped dry, because in dry form it weighed a lot less than when wet, but once water (at sea) hit it, not only did it become heavier, but the process of fermentation began again, of which a by product is methane gas of course.. As the stuff was stored below decks in bundles you can see what could (and did) happen.
Methane began to build up below decks and the first time someone came below at night with a lantern, BOOOOM!

Several ships were destroyed in this manner before it was determined just what was happening

After that, the bundles of manure were always stamped with the instruction ' Stow high in transit ' on them, which meant for the sailors to stow it high enough off the lower decks so that any water that came into the hold would not touch this volatile cargo and start the production of methane.

Thus evolved the term ' S.H.I.T ' , (Stow High In Transit) which has come down through the centuries and is in use to this very day.

You probably did not know the true history of this word.

Neither did I.

I had always thought it was a golf term ...

• Gilla
Marlen Eskilsson och 2 till
  • Laddar…
1011996_10151866484598364_931815956_n.jpg
Skapa konto

• Gilla
Sona2012 och 3 till
  • Laddar…
TeroM skrev:
Manure... An interesting fact
Manure : In the 16th and 17th centuries, everything had to be transported by ship and it was also before the invention of commercial fertilizers, so large shipments of manure were quite common.

It was shipped dry, because in dry form it weighed a lot less than when wet, but once water (at sea) hit it, not only did it become heavier, but the process of fermentation began again, of which a by product is methane gas of course.. As the stuff was stored below decks in bundles you can see what could (and did) happen.
Methane began to build up below decks and the first time someone came below at night with a lantern, BOOOOM!

Several ships were destroyed in this manner before it was determined just what was happening

After that, the bundles of manure were always stamped with the instruction ' Stow high in transit ' on them, which meant for the sailors to stow it high enough off the lower decks so that any water that came into the hold would not touch this volatile cargo and start the production of methane.

Thus evolved the term ' S.H.I.T ' , (Stow High In Transit) which has come down through the centuries and is in use to this very day.

You probably did not know the true history of this word.

Neither did I.

I had always thought it was a golf term ...
Jag gjorde det man inte ska göra med en bra historia, kollade fakta. Scitan eller det mer vanliga Shite har anor ca1000 år bak i tiden.
Ledsen att jag sabbade en bra historia...

– Vad gör du?
– Drar upp ogräs ser du väl.
– Jaså, det trodde jag kom upp av sig självt …

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.